Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not really, The Manga actually gives context to Trunks strength in the Anime. We had no knowledge he trainned with the Z Sword at all. In the Anime he just said "I got help to fight Dabura/Babidi" but we didn't have the context of that trainning. This type of trainning makes him killing Babidi and Dabura, Fightin Black for a year and hanging with Zamasu much more believeable. Again I've agreed with you about "power levels" inconsistancy and I know I poked fun with the eye scouter post but I'm with all of you on the complaints, the power levels were inconsistant. But this information helps to understand Trunks SSJ2 is very powerful. I'm not saying he was as strong as Z Sword Gohan but I'm sure he got a power boost from that trainning.

Csvn7IHVMAAQw80.jpg

I know you're trying to rationalize this shytty writing the best you can.. But nope. :francis:

Trunks ssj2 In the manga>anime
The anime makes his ssj2 seem like nothing while in the manga he's stronger than ssj3 Goku. It's just the writers being inconsistent again and not working together. It can't be that hard for them to communicate on the details like this.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
what I wanna know is, how does goku fighting zamasu causes zamasu and black goku to appear in future trunk's timeline.

in trunk's time, Goku died and never fought zamasu.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
why they havent let trunk use the new hypobolic time chamber and have whis go in there with him to reach god and blue is beyond me. shyt is dumb like how is a beating from vegeta training (maybe mental/character but not fighting wise). n yea he can get a boost from catching a fade but c'mon this dnt make sense.