Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The timelines are separate like a mix between back to the future and terminator. Trunks can only affect the main one and not his directly

Exactly. Trunks' timeline has already diverged from the current timeline. If I'm not mistaken, Cell going back in time broke everything, that's why when Trunks went to the past everything was different from what he expected.

That's why his universe wasn't fixed when Gohan ether'd Cell. Nothing they do can fix it. If Trunks was smart he'd tell Bulma to build a time machine life raft and bring whatever was left of humanity back to the past.

Future Trunks a mainstay in the current timeline, taking Gohan's place as the chosen one?

:ohhh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Exactly. Trunks' timeline has already diverged from the current timeline. If I'm not mistaken, Cell going back in time broke everything, that's why when Trunks went to the past everything was different from what he expected.

That's why his universe wasn't fixed when Gohan ether'd Cell. Nothing they do can fix it. If Trunks was smart he'd tell Bulma to build a time machine life raft and bring whatever was left of humanity back to the past.

Future Trunks a mainstay in the current timeline, taking Gohan's place as the chosen one?

:ohhh:
Only the super dragonballs can fix that timeline

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Only the super dragonballs can fix that timeline
True, piccolo might be dead but with those super dragonballs they all can be brought back.

Maybe then can use the current dragonballs to change the future too. :jbhmm:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Bulma tells Trunks that Gods aren't immortal....

Then how are they fukking Gods then???? :mindblown:

This show makes no sense

peppe

Superstar
Daps
We need subs asap, this episode for plot heavy so i didnt understand the details.

Even tho i read the spoiler it is pretty obvious what was going to happen but i highly doubt its going to be that easy.

Im just so happy this show is back. Already at around 60 episodes in this bish.

Also someone gif that shyt when beerus stole kai sama's icecream :russ: