Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm wondering does Goku go back to Whis and Beerus and they all just go and try and destory "Past" Zamasu. I know Beerus is going to be like, "You all should of just listened to me when I wanted to whip him out", lol. But he's going to get the Super Dragon Balls which the rumor is he wishes for Immortality which is wild. So Goku and company will have to seek God help to win this because they are dealing with a type of Villian and Power they've never faced. Zamasu and Black are obviously God-Teir Power:

Dragon%2BBall%2BSuper%2BGoku%2BVegeta%2BBeerus%2BWhis.jpg

CsCFxIUXgAQNG3k.jpg

CsCFVjWUkAAezlj.jpg

Damn perdicted how the battle is basically going down. On the surface felt like a Filler Episode but again more information is given. Damn at next week's preview with Gawasu and the tea and everyone is just watching on God/Kami-Tube and sh!t. I'm like "Is someone going to do something", lol. Now based on what I'm seeing everyone is talking about "The Timeline" or Future Trunks timeline. As everyone knows Trunks Timeline can't be affected by what he does in the past. The only difference is we are assuming there are 2 Zawasu's and maybe there aren't. Maybe the Zawasu we see with Black is actually the one we are seeing now but he hops to the future.

Therefor Goku, Beerus and Whis fighting "Past" Zamasu is fighting Future Zamasu just eariler before he travels to the future. Therefor (Hang with me) by killing Zamasu before he uses the timerings then Yes that would affect Trunks timeline. So for the first time in Dragon Ball History Trunks would be able to save the future. Now if that's what happens is that anti-climatic? Only a little because Goku, Vegeta and Trunks wouldn't be fighting Zamasu and Black in the future for a rematch. Now remember that I feel this is all one Time Paradox. So if they kill Zawasu in the past they could be creating a new time "ripple" that might mess some new things up.

My theory is that because of the Time Paradox, as long as Future Trunks is in the past, Goku Black will be created no matter what so maybe Future Trunks is screwed either way. Killing Past Zamasu could make things even worst so who knows at this point. Or I'm wrong and there are 2 Zamasu's but that leaves more questions. Also I won't take credit, someone called "The Posion Tea" before me but we were on the same wave lenth because I did say this was a Plegius/Palpatine in Star Wars situation and it clearly is.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
thor can die and he's a god. they just ar higher beings dude are u dat stupid
Stfu nikka when I see God I think of Greek mythology. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, etc...

They are fukking Immortals, that's what made them Gods

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Stfu nikka when I see God I think of Greek mythology. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, etc...

They are fukking Immortals, that's what made them Gods

There's more than one type of immortality....

There's the type of immortality where the being has a never ending life span but can die from physical injuries and there's the type that stay ageless and immune to fatal injuries. Basically there'should levels because even the Greek God have killed Gods

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
There's more than one type of immortality....

There's the type of immortality where the being has a never ending life span but can die from physical injuries and there's the type that stay ageless and immune to fatal injuries. Basically there'should levels because even the Greek God have killed Gods

Right. And DBZ up to this point only had to deal with regeneration/healing like Cell and Buu, Zamasu is just straight up UNFAZED by anything