Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All this overreaction.. but to be honest did Black really give out that work? :jbhmm:

He caught Vegeta off guard the way Goku got caught slipping against Frieza with that laser ring, except this time he was impaled with a ki sword or whatever it was; of course he's not getting up from that, Goku didn't either. On top of that all Goku did was get knocked to the ground like the beginning of any good fight. Yeah Black is getting stronger and stronger but it needs to play out some more before jumping to conclusions
Dude was whooping Vegeta ass, taking his hits, and laughing at him

Silkk

Daps
1zwymox.jpg

Vegeta, ladies and gentleman. :pachaha:
I skipped the tournament part of Super. Did that purple dude whoop Vegeta ass too? If so, who beat him?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea power levels are iffy look at ssj3 goku vs beerus then see the gap close when he went ssj god tho beerus wasn't 100 he still commented on gokus vast improvement then they get ssj blue and train with whis then 3 years in the time chamber yet a android saga body goku with supposed god ki is beating two ssj blues :francis:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
:beli: how does zamasu remember goku?
Trunks created a time paradox

My understanding is that there will always be two gokus one that died from the virus and one that gets saved by trunks. The one that gets saved by trunks always ends up fighting and beating up Zamasu. Im sure they will further explain why Zamasu only goes to Trunks timeline where goku is dead and never ends up in a timeline where Goku and the z fighters are alive

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

My understanding is that there will always be two gokus one that died from the virus and one that gets saved by trunks. The one that gets saved by trunks always ends up fighting and beating up Zamasu. Im sure they will further explain why Zamasu only goes to Trunks timeline where goku is dead and never ends up in a timeline where Goku and the z fighters are alive
But I thought Zamasu is from a different universe

Silkk

Daps

Cause he's a bytch