Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what:Man ain't y'all been paying attention? Black's been getting getting stronger and stronger since the arc began and even moreso when he fights and has damage inflicted upon him. Not to mention he was getting weakened by the time barrier trying to send him back in when he first fought Goku.

Black got that gt android power damage makes him stronger

For those talking bout spirit bomb namek ain't have shyt he used other planets around to help so the power traveled to namek

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
All this overreaction.. but to be honest did Black really give out that work? :jbhmm:

He caught Vegeta off guard the way Goku got caught slipping against Frieza with that laser ring, except this time he was impaled with a ki sword or whatever it was of course he's not getting up from that, Goku didn't either. On top of that all Goku did was get knocked to the ground like the beginning of any good fight. Yeah Black is getting stronger and stronger but it needs to play out some more before jumping to conclusions

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watch Hit come thru and save the day...

He IS a bounty hunter...I'd imagine Zamasu got a price on his head...
:leon:i forgot about Hit. Being a bounty hunter he damn well has a great reason only thing is how would he get there :whoo:? We know due to his fights he now knows he can become stronger and has no doubt been trainingthis whole time while he isn't dropping bodies :whew:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Black got that gt android power damage makes him stronger

For those talking bout spirit bomb namek ain't have shyt he used other planets around to help so the power traveled to namek
Trunks going to fight Zamasu and Black at the same time to give Goku time to charge a spirit bomb that big?:mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok just watched officially :merchant:He really incorporated Goku and Vegetas power like that just from taking hits?? Goku was about to catch that fade too:whoo: This guy Zamasu descending from the Heavens and shyt :mjlol::whew:Gave Black the:ufdup:You promised I'd get dibs on killing Goku! I thought he'd have Black more shook the way y'all said he came through but how Zamasu said that it's like they're around the same power. I liked his speech though Evil Goku was talking that shyt about how he's the epitome of power now:whew: Maximized Gokus body and power and "My Utopia is almost here:demonic:" :damn:Dude has 2 SSB and one damn near SS3 meanwhile his face is was:jawalrus:since he appeared arrogant as shyt:dead: Vegeta :damn::damn::damn::damn:He felt Black slowly dipping into his Rose form and noticed his power increase like hold up":whoa:how'd he run up on me like that??" Black definitely contending for top villain right now with that ruthlessness of Frieza, that arrogance of perfection like Cell, and the power of a Sayain with the Zenkai AND a possible god cheatcode too.:damn::damn::damn:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok just watched officially :merchant:He really incorporated Goku and Vegetas power like that just from taking hits?? Goku was about to catch that fade too:whoo: This guy Zamasu descending from the Heavens and shyt :mjlol::whew:Gave Black the:ufdup:You promised I'd get dibs on killing Goku! I thought he'd have Black more shook the way y'all said he came through but how Zamasu said that it's like they're around the same power. I liked his speech though Evil Goku was talking that shyt about how he's the epitome of power now:whew: Maximized Gokus body and power and "My Utopia is almost here:demonic:" :damn:Dude has 2 SSB and one damn near SS3 meanwhile his face is was:jawalrus:since he appeared arrogant as shyt:dead: Vegeta :damn::damn::damn::damn:He felt Black slowly dipping into his Rose form and noticed his power increase like hold up":whoa:how'd he run up on me like that??" Black definitely contending for top villain right now with that ruthlessness of Frieza, that arrogance of perfection like Cell, and the power of a Sayain with the Zenkai AND a possible god cheatcode too.:damn::damn::damn:
:damn:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1zwymox.jpg

Vegeta, ladies and gentleman. :pachaha:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black put in that total work! What the fukk is up with rose tho? Is this the first time we've see dragon ball characters forming their energy fields to weapons? Goku gonna be holding back all fight, and he's gonna get forced to use that kaoken again, which aint a good look long-term. I swear, what super lacks in polish it makes up for in story. Just a little slow, but this was a great episode.