Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Some speculation is going on that the ring may be more than just a device to travel back and forth to the future and present. They think its whats the source of their power is. Sounds stupid.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Some speculation is going on that the ring may be more than just a device to travel back and forth to the future and present. They think its whats the source of their power is. Sounds stupid.

Daps
@Spud34 come check out this shyt :mjlol:

Plot making 0 sense :mjlol: Goku at Super Saiyan 2 put the beats on Zamasu but out of nowhere hes become immortal and apparently 'attacks have no effect on him' according to the next episode preview :mjlol:

Akira gotta put these boys in the casket for this :francis: all this 'Super Saiyan Blue' shyt is lazy. Even though GT aint canon at least it got it right with Super Saiyan 4 (the design anyway :francis: )

Everybody knows this shyt is ending with a Trunks upgrade + some Omni King interference :troll: leading to the next arc which is of course that tournament between all the universes :francis:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So is Trunk's future still an alternate reality from the main timeline or did Toriyama forget that too?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
A time ring doesn't access different Universes though, just time. The only people who've been shown to possess that ability are Whis and his sister.
Yeah but Black used his ring to follow Trunks to Goku's and Vegata's time/Alternate Universe. He couldn't stay long but he got there. Theres no doubt Zamashu could probably travel to Future Trunk's world
maybe Zam adopted Goten and trained him to be as he is currently? :jbhmm:
Bruh That Goten shyt is over :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
"I give you the gift of Super Saiyan Rose."

L0lUYFP.png

"Drink it in, maaaannnnnnn..."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just watched, so...........now Zamasu is about to come through on some Brock Lesnar shyt? And Trunks has to help Goku fight as a SSJ2 when we just saw how bad SSB Vegeta got his ass whooped:snoop:

The ending to this saga is going to be very interesting to say the least.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Just watched, so...........now Zamasu is about to come through on some Brock Lesnar shyt? And Trunks has to help Goku fight as a SSJ2 when we just saw how bad SSB Vegeta got his ass whooped:snoop:

The ending to this saga is going to be very interesting to say the least.
rage boost, fusion, omni king button.. take your pick:mjpls:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yes but it uses too much energy, causes him massive cramps. I know desperate times cause for desperate messures but damn. Trunks and Goku are about to fight two Gods and one is using his old Body. It's an insane situation. Also people are being too hard on Vegeta. He was giving Blacks some work but Black is obviously again a God so he was seeing the limits of Vegeta's power. He even called him "Human" even though they are Saiyans. Because in a God's eyes, it's either "God or non God". I say he could pull it out if it's a last resort but him and Trunks are in a bad spot because if they both die than that timeline is finished and Black and Zamasu can continue on to mutiple timelines destorying Earths in each one. But we are dealing with Goku here, the most heart in the galaxy. He will find a way because he has his own cheat codes to use if he has to.

mqdefault.jpg

Goku might have to just go all out because Black isn't playing.

If only he could use the spirit bomb.....:mjcry::dead: I wonder if Goku and Trunks could do a fusion....hmm...probably not since their power levels are too vast. What has me curious is just how much power Goku is holding back here.