Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dragonball Super just completely makes GT obsolete :mjlol:

Timeline wise GT could still be canon cause this is taking place After Buu and before Pan is born. The issue is "SSJ4" now looks weak after they introduced God Form. "Super" feels like a true continuation of "Z" though. "GT" always felt like a what-if Alternate Reality. It's only 63 Episodes so I'm hoping "Super" gets more than that.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
please @ me nikkas--

should i watch the first ep or wait for return of F?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did you guys catch Gohan going Mystic in the intro?:

CJHwicuWcAAYtoD.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Timeline wise GT could still be canon cause this is taking place After Buu and before Pan is born. The issue is "SSJ4" now looks weak after they introduced God Form. "Super" feels like a true continuation of "Z" though. "GT" always felt like a what-if Alternate Reality. It's only 63 Episodes so I'm hoping "Super" gets more than that.

nikka shutup. God mode completely erases GT from existence. Shutup, shutup, shutup. GT is non canon and doesn't exist. Shutup.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
please @ me nikkas--

should i watch the first ep or wait for return of F?

I need to know the same answer before I click this episode.

It's annoying that i can't find Return of F anywhere, yet.

They are just too good at keeping quite.

:no:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Rumor is that Dragonball Super will have 100 episodes. Which would mean it'll run for 2-3 years depending on how many breaks there are.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

they've already said it will be at least 100 episodes :blessed:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
nikka shutup. God mode completely erases GT from existence. Shutup, shutup, shutup. GT is non canon and doesn't exist. Shutup.

LOL. Yeah once they made God Mode way more powerful than SSJ4 it was a wrap. But I will say that because of the Ape/Monkey aspect, SSJ4 does make it feel connected to their original form as saiyans. Also they looked like some killers in that form. Everyone needs to realize, Akira is running "Super", he just gave the approval for "GT". That's why I said it feels closer to "Z" than "GT" ever did.

tumblr_mcittxHZ9x1r177aio1_1280.jpg

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
LOL. Yeah once they made God Mode way more powerful than SSJ4 it was a wrap. But I will say that because of the Ape/Monkey aspect, SSJ4 does make it feel connected to their original form as saiyans. Also they looked like some killers in that form. Everyone needs to realize, Akira is running "Super", he just gave the approval for "GT". That's why I said it feels closer to "Z" than "GT" ever did.

tumblr_mcittxHZ9x1r177aio1_1280.jpg

GT gonna be much triller than this bull**** Super just wait. I'm hype of nostalgia for new Dragon Ball, but in reality Toriyama is senile and :flabbynsick: making this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
GT gonna be much triller than this bull**** Super just wait. I'm hype of nostalgia for new Dragon Ball, but in reality Toriyama is senile and :flabbynsick: making this.

Breh, GT was :trash::trash::trash:.

Literally the only thing good about it was the SSJ4 design, everything else was ass. There's nowhere to go but up.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The nostalgia :wow: shyt took me back to my childhood.

Piccolo still looking after his seed :wow:

Hercule getting flexed on by Buu on live TV :wow:

Goku abandoning his family again and leaving Goten to suffer he same fate as Gohan :wow:

BUU gave Mr. Satan/Hercules that work, LOL. Had him repenting for his sins trying to take credit for saving the world and beating Kid Buu. His guilty conscious made him give Goku them bills, LOL. I don't know why Chi-Chi is making Goku work when Gohan soon to be Father in Law is filthy rich. LOL. Also Bulma got bank too from the Capsule Corporation.

CJIwWdPWsAAjPYw.png