Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yo how legit is that pic? That def looks like Broly next to Goku

So they going with a chinese zodiac theme for the villains. Designs aren't bad but idk how they'll make them interesting

For once Toriyama is copying togashi and not the other way around. :obama:

That picture can't be real.. Broly :lupe:

Guys I Believe the pic is from a "JUMP" magazine in Japan which is like a huge book full of Manga. I will research to make sure it's not fanmade but the animation looks legit from the recent movies and the show. I first thought those characters were from other Anime cartoons but they may be new characters. Is that Broly? I have no idea honestly, but that would be beyond Epic if he was. Maybe Bills brings him back or they wish him back with the new Dragon Balls to fight a new enemy. He does have the same symbol as Goku and Vegata. Maybe a He's a new Saiyan that will be introduced that survived but was in a different universe. Remember, Vegeta's brother was unknown for years too:

th

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
the art and animation was high quality. hoping the budget extends for the entire series.

in dbz you'd get a mixed bag. a lot of the episodes had struggle animation.
I liked this style of animation better than the last few movies,
less "shiny"
good colors,no cg and water color backgrounds are back:myman:
Character designs once again shyt all over gt too

Daps
Reppin
NYC
also i wonder if they'll use any of the OG music. would be a nice way to tie it into the rest of the series and bring back the familiarity.

although judging from the first episode it doesn't seem like it.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
so is this leading up to Goku's encouter with Beerus? do we have to go trough that again?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Dragonball Super just completely makes GT obsolete :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
that pic with broly and those other gods is fanart I seen those god designs floating around long before super was even announced

I just saw the episode, classic dbz feel with the humor and everything.. its starting off 6 months after kid buu's defeat so goten and trunks havent aged yet but it did seem like trunks was pretty taller than goten

it feels good to see dbz back weekly I wouldve never thought this would happen:ahh: thank u based toriyama
did anybody peep toribot on the dollar bills:mjlol: