Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly I'm not even sure why Zeno has or needs guards. :russ:

Dude is basically omnipotent and can just make anyone who annoys him not exist. Then again maybe it's a Beerus/Whis sort of thing where Whis isn't there to protect Beerus but more to babysit him and be his butler.

I still want to find out what pissed off Zeno enough that he destroyed six universes tho. :merchant:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Honestly I'm not even sure why Zeno has or needs guards. :russ:

Dude is basically omnipotent and can just make anyone who annoys him not exist. Then again maybe it's a Beerus/Whis sort of thing where Whis isn't there to protect Beerus but more to babysit him and be his butler.

I still want to find out what pissed off Zeno enough that he destroyed six universes tho. :merchant:
Zeno seems like he's just a kid. I wouldn't be surprised if he has parents or siblings.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope this fight last 3-4 Episodes. Real Talk. Best Arc of the series. Let get it guys, finish this fool off. With that said, clearly Black ain't playing now that he's trainned a little and can now turn Super Saiyan. Also lets not write off Vegeta yet even though him going first isn't a good sign. I think in the end they will have to team up because Black is clearly using God Level Power.

77516_0001.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There's no point in Vegeta stans even getting their hopes up. :russ:

Vegeta's role in the series is and always has been to be the guy the villains beat up to show they mean business. Frieza transforms into his final form? Beats up Vegeta to show how strong he is. Cell reaches his perfect form? Beats up Super Vegeta to show that he means business. Buu turns to Kid Buu? Hey Vegeta, go let Buu beat up on you for a while so Goku can make his spirit bomb. Strongest opponent in the tournament? Beats up Vegeta to show off his time leap move.

I'm sure it'll be the same here. Vegeta will probably start out with the advantage against Black and start feeling himself. Then Black will use his Super Saiyan Rose transformation and beat up Vegeta to show how strong he is now. :umad:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Vegeta's role in the series is and always has been to be the guy the villains beat up to show they mean business. Frieza transforms into his final form? Beats up Vegeta to show how strong he is. Cell reaches his perfect form? Beats up Super Vegeta to show that he means business. Buu turns to Kid Buu? Hey Vegeta, go let Buu beat up on you for a while so Goku can make his spirit bomb. Strongest opponent in the tournament? Beats up Vegeta to show off his time leap move.

I'm sure it'll be the same here. Vegeta will probably start out with the advantage against Black and start feeling himself. Then Black will use his Super Saiyan Rose transformation and beat up Vegeta to show how strong he is now. :umad:
:pacspit: on you and yr family

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On much more thought, Vegeta should really get this W after the inevitable Goku v Black rematch. Black killed his wife, and tormented his son. He gotta get a rage boost or something.
You know that ain't happening :heh:

Black got a power up. What better way to show it off then by beating the shyt out of Vegeta :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is this shyt really that good or has it really picked sense that tourney to justify its own thread?:ohhh:

Last ep I watched was the conclusion where that dude that Beerus hyped to spite Goku got that fluke win over that other guy (who in reality gave up)

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

:mjcry: :to:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

its not fair:to: