Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
vkHNIXc.png

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The whole "Black Guy this and that", "He's Powerful" translations are funny. As far as Black Culture and Dragon Ball. Yes techincally this is a show about aliens spieces from far away galaxies and planets. We do see different races because the story does take place on a fictional Earth. Of course having a Black Character on the team would be good. As I said, I did want Black to actually be Black but I know that would of been controversy because he would of been evil so I'm cool with an opposite of Goku. In a previous post I said that most Blacks probably consider Piccolo the brotha of the crew, lol.

Mr. Popo was obviously a Racial Characture. Even from the original Dragon Ball, Mr. Black even though he wasn't as bad as Mr. Popo and had a high ranking position with Red Ribbion. Still was animated with big lips and some stereotypes. Ubb came late in the game but it nice seeing him train with Goku. Some say he's more India Influence but he looks like he could be from a village in Africa. With that said, Akira knows damn well with "Super" and introducing this whole "Gods" element, Beerus influneced is clearly of an Egyptian God from Africa. Him being a Cat is a call back to that as well (And Akira own cat). Also the whole "Mutiple-Universe-Dimention-Stargate" concept also has ties to Acient Egypt/Kemet.

alllll.jpg

cc490c34d274a30be46a3a5e6ea1158f.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

2985308699_1_3_BBfaHzQ5.jpg

latest

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not much action this episode. Just a lot of flashbacks and backstory to what happen with Black in the future and Trunks. Nice touch as well as Bulma goes into detail about Cell's Time machine. Some might say this would be the first "Filler" episode of this arc but I think it was more about the writing and story this episode. It also showed how Black is adapating to Goku's fighting style. Goku begs Whis and Beerus for them to go into the future just one time. LOL @ Trunks and Kid Mia and Kid Trunks in this episode as he tells her about the future.

But Next week the Nostalgia levels are going to be insane. Trunks will meet Gohan for the 2nd time since the Cell Saga when he was kid and he left for the future after being revived. The preview even showed him talking about how great of a warrior he was in the future. Remeber this entire arc is literally the sequel to "History of Trunks aka The Trunks Story". The Cell Saga also obviouslly ties directly into that story. Also we are going to finally see what's going on with the new Kai (Green with mohawk) God King Zamusa in the next Episode.

GohanFutureFutureTrunksPrepareToFightAndroidsNV.png

1926eec5c28b6321ec13571dd4e24b5d.jpg

Last edited:

woof

Daps
Reppin
I'm getting to a point where I'm not against rooting for Black to kill them all and the anime to just follow him around, as he does his psycho thing around the universes.

The art and animation alone makes it seem like he's from an entirely different -- and better -- show than everyone has been/is flailing around on.