Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm totally fine with them getting to the point because it shows how powerful Black is. He knew who Goku was and people were right, he's not a Saiyan because of the things he said to Trunks. But that doesn't explain why he looks like one. He had a ring that could travel and minipulate time. So he's definitely a God of some kind. But Whis said time travel is illegal even for the Gods. Remember, he only Reversed Time for a few seconds for Goku against Freeza. LOL @ Trunks only being in the present for a Day before Black finds him. Liking where this is going. Also LOL @ Vegeta trying to shame Trunks for running to the past. Very good last two episodes.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm totally fine with them getting to the point because it shows how powerful Black is. He knew who Goku was and people were right, he's not a Saiyan because of the things he said to Trunks. But that doesn't explain why he looks like one. He had a ring that could travel and minipulate time. So he's definitely a God of some kind. But Whis said time travel is illegal even for the Gods. Remember, he only Reversed Time for a few seconds for Goku against Freeza. LOL @ Trunks only being in the present for a Day before Black finds him. Liking where this is going. Also LOL @ Vegeta trying to shame Trunks for running to the past. Very good last two episodes.
Vegeta ia a prideful fool but he dat nikka still...

woof

Daps
Reppin
Goku didn't need to transform to beat Future Trunks. If that was the case, Trunks would have decked him when he hopped out of bed. He did it to help him get a gauge of Black's power. Trunks can't sense God Ki, so SSB was off the table.
Exactly. The transformations weren't really about Goku (other than maybe a small part him wanting to show off), but about Trunks and working within his knowledge, testing both Trunks' power and seeing where/what Black is at.

Super has had its problems, especially with power levels, but calling it retarded when you can't even grasp something so obvious?:francis:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
was cool to see them address future buu but im surprised bibidi even wasted his time coming to earth with no gohan, vegeta, and goku. I guess he thought trunks would be enough to revive buu.

glad trunks got ssj2 :blessed:
Definitely strong enough to revive buu..You saw how quickly he murked dabura while Gohan struggled

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Exactly!

Breh you sound retarded. Goku shouldn't have to transform to gauge Trunk's strength. The point I'm trying to make is, Goku base form is much stronger than Trunks SSJ2 form, that's why he didn't need to go ssj1,2 and 3 there. It's stupid and inconsistent, don't try to spin it.
:mjlol: all your post are you crying about something with the show, no ones forcing you to watch it every week keep it moving if its that serious

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
was cool to see them address future buu but im surprised bibidi even wasted his time coming to earth with no gohan, vegeta, and goku. I guess he thought trunks would be enough to revive buu.

glad trunks got ssj2 :blessed:
No shock that he went ss2, he was right there cell saga with the muscular pre version of the form...

SS3 is still what need to be explained trunks didn't appear to be surprised of the form, and felt his max ss2 should have been enough to bam...What if goku didn't achieve god mode, and base mode training, would trunks been strong enough then for the form... They need to give a quick rundown of level 3 and its limitations and why some can't achieve or seemingly disregard it

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was decent. I'm definitely pretty curious as to who Black really is, but I hear we won't find out for another month.

Also like the flashback of Trunks handling Babidi and Dabura dolo. :win:

Makes Gohan look even more :flabbynsick: for losing to him though.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Episode was decent. I'm definitely pretty curious as to who Black really is, but I hear we won't find out for another month.

Also like the flashback of Trunks handling Babidi and Dabura dolo. :win:

Makes Gohan look even more :flabbynsick: for losing to him though.
He is tbh.

That whole scene with Chi Chi dragging Goten down from the air pretty much summarizes Gohan's life