Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Maaaaan fuuuuuuck this inconsistent ass series. This shyt is a mockery to our intelligence. Why would Goku need to transform to defeat a mere SSJ2 future Trunks? :what:

We just seen copy Vegeta spank ssj3 Gotenks without transforming. Surely Future Trunks isn't stronger than ssj3 Gotenks. Surely he hasn't trained enough to where his ssj2 form is stronger than the base form of Goku. fukk this series. :camby:

I swear to everything these japs are fukking retarded. There are fans out there who could do a much better job with dragonball... These dudes can't stay consistent.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maaaaan fuuuuuuck this inconsistent ass series. This shyt is a mockery to our intelligence. Why would Goku need to transform to defeat a mere SSJ2 future Trunks? :what:

We just seen copy Vegeta spank ssj3 Gotenks without transforming. Surely Future Trunks isn't stronger than ssj3 Gotenks. Surely he hasn't trained enough to where his ssj2 form is stronger than the base form of Goku. fukk this series. :camby:

I swear to everything these japs are fukking retarded. There are fans out there who could do a much better job with dragonball... These dudes can't stay consistent.

They need a better quality control guy... :heh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Im just glad trunks got to ssj 2 on himself, beerus could probably end black there and then but he likes fukkery.

Almost EVERYBODY that fought cell was there except gohan!!!:damn: At this point this is some BS, come on let gohan at least be great again in this arc. I grew up with him, saw what hidden potential he had:ahh: that moment where he goes ssj2 for me is still the most powerfull moment in DBZ.

Edit: can someone tell my why future trunks hair is now blue like bulma when it was purple like present trunks before?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They need a better quality control guy... :heh:

Exactly!

Goku didn't need to transform to beat Future Trunks. If that was the case, Trunks would have decked him when he hopped out of bed. He did it to help him get a gauge of Black's power. Trunks can't sense God Ki, so SSB was off the table.

Breh you sound retarded. Goku shouldn't have to transform to gauge Trunk's strength. The point I'm trying to make is, Goku base form is much stronger than Trunks SSJ2 form, that's why he didn't need to go ssj1,2 and 3 there. It's stupid and inconsistent, don't try to spin it.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
I'm glad they showing super saiyan 2 and 3 some love I was starting to think super saiyan 2 was a myth

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!

Breh you sound retarded. Goku shouldn't have to transform to gauge Trunk's strength. The point I'm trying to make is, Goku base form is much stronger than Trunks SSJ2 form, that's why he didn't need to go ssj1,2 and 3 there. It's stupid and inconsistent, don't try to spin it.
How do you know this?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Trunks is a fukking savage
since day one on the show tho.

c3a84baa42f384a873a00a45d1fcfe5b7d9ea22f_hq.gif

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't wait so I decided to watch the Spanish subs.

Trunks merked Dabura and Babidi :gladbron:
He achieved SSJ2 :krs:
Goku showed him SSJ3 :wow: Homie's mind is gonna be blown when he finds out about SSJ God :wow:

Black gonna give Goku that work next episode :damn:

If goku and vegeta fuse and become super sayian god to beat black i will fukking flip out breh...