Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
So it's official? Future Trunks is going to be on super? I read that the villain will be "black Goku". So Goku might be a black man or it's his power? Can someone explain that to me.
black goku is probably just a shadow goku who's evil

they probably translated it too literally

im hyped for black goku but I want goku to fukkin kill beerus man that little fukker needs to be put in his place hate his ass :pacspit:

Toriyama better make a good transformation, something completely unique like SS3 and SS4 (my personal favorite design I know DBGT was fukin trash but SS4 imo looked amazing)

cant wait for the king of the universe's tournament and the fukkery that will ensue :blessed:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
So vegeta just takes another fukkin L
episode 45:
45: "Vegeta Vanishes?! The Terror of Copy-Vegeta!" May 29th

Vegeta and Jaco head off to Planet Potaufeu to retrieve Trunks and Goten, who were taken there while riding in the luggage carrier on Monaka's spaceship. On Planet Potaufeu, Trunks and Goten are under attack by a Copy-Sauteian, and Vegeta comes to their rescue. But the Sauteian has drunk the miraculous "Superhuman Water": transforming into a Copy-Vegeta identical to the real one, he stands in Vegeta's way!

Episode 46: Goku vs Copy Vegeta

so vegeta lost to his own fukkin copy :russ: :snoop:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Episode was dope, filler or not, much better than some of their so called "action" episodes :usure:
Will Pan grow to be a likeable character?
Is this the beginning of Sons flat top?:flabbynsick:
Will Bulma finally get that titty job?
Find out next time on DRAGON
BALL
S:banderas::ooh::krs: