Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
This episode was hilarious, I like when Piccolo pretended to be possessed and Vegeta called him a shytty actor.

Goku is a fukking idiot, especially at the end talking bout Manaka can spit his body like buu, when it was obviously Beerus the whole time. Yumcha was about to get fukked up :russ: he got lucky Goku was an idiot, he was about to get that work from everybody.:mjlol: Beerus wanted to fukk ya boi up sum serious.

This episode was :ehh: I'm getting used to Gokus Japanese voice, I understand now why he sounds like a child in Japan that nikka Goku is stupid.:pachaha:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Another image of Future Trunks.

tumblr_inline_o6w5abgKb11qbjpiv_1280.png
they got the 2nd goat looking like a yeezy model

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure Toriyama drew it :mjcry:
Wait a minute present trunks hair Is still purple :what:
I heard he be mixing that families colors up sometimes,bulmas hair used to be lavenderish too:yeshrug:
Studio will correct it,hopefully just like when he went a lil overboard with the skinnyness

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was pretty funny. Beerus saying he was cheating was hilarious. :laff:

Yamacha :russ: :snoop: nikka is a idiot.

Daps
THE KID COMING BACK

TEARS OF JOY

BLACK GOKU BREHS (0% chance its a black version of Goku lol, but might be a dope villain)

TIME AND fukkING SPACE

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's cool trunks coming back, but you know the way the power scale is currently. not sure how they can showcase he's growth

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
THE KID COMING BACK

TEARS OF JOY

BLACK GOKU BREHS (0% chance its a black version of Goku lol, but might be a dope villain)

TIME AND fukkING SPACE
Black as in Dark Goku huh? Hmmmm

I also saw people mentioning black goku on various sites.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Future Trunks set to return june 12.. :ehh:
Official image:

Ch-6FdpUkAAEc0I.jpg:large

Don't ask me why is his hair blue in his regular state, we all know dbs is retarded.
Toriyama's always been inconsistent with getting his personal colors to match the anime. In the manga, Bulma and Trunks always had the same hair color (purple originally, now blue), wheras the anime gave them different hair.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Toriyama's always been inconsistent with getting his personal colors to match the anime. In the manga, Bulma and Trunks always had the same hair color (purple originally, now blue), wheras the anime gave them different hair.

But kid Trunks and the first future Trunks has purple hair. Sloppy

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
But kid Trunks and the first future Trunks has purple hair. Sloppy
Toei will simply keep it purple. Toriyama's current character design for Kid Trunks also has blue hair but it's still purple in the movies and Super. Toriyama's always been shifting his colors over the years, and he's imply changed Bulma and Trunks' hair to blue.

It's really Toei's fault for not making Bulma's hair purple to begin with:sas1:

And then when Trunks came around they decided "Oh, NOW we'll follow Toriyama's colors, even though it'll make his hair different from Bulma's."

:sas2: