Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
yeah piccolo really is the MVP raising saiyan kids from the getgo.

Pan powering up had me like :banderas:

goku being a savage as always :banderas:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It was definitey a "Filler" Episode to transition to the new Future Trunks Arc. But I liked it because obvioulsy based on "GT" Timeline, Pan grows up to be a fighter so it was cool seeing her Power Up like that. Also there was symbolism of her shooting up to space in that robot ship just as she did with Trunks and Young Goku almost 20 years later at the beginning of GT. Piccolo is the best, how can you not love him as a character? He's truely redeemed himself from his Father's evil past. LOL @ at the Plaif Gang, they are too funny. But it was a good episode. LOL @ Goku actually going to far power wise, first it was cramps and now he's actually getting a tempory lost of control of his Ki (Power). It was cool seeing him doing the family life. The Intimate moments with ChiChi and Goten. The throwback sexual humor with him and Bulma with Vegeta coming in being a huband, lol. Also him taking care of Pan. Gohan is really trying to live the human married career life. It's just an interesting conterpart to the future Gohan timeline just as Young Trunk timeline is different than his future counterpart.

I'm excited about next week seeing Trunks and Goten go on an adventure. As for the Future Trunks new Arc, I called it pages ago that it would be cool for him to come back because of a new villian in the future. As for "Black" Goku, I think he should be Black. That would be a huge change as many Black people consider Piccolo the "Black" Character in Dragon Ball even though he's an Alien, lol. But I think it's just an Evil version of Goku. Yes Turles in "Tree of Might" could techically be a "Black" Goku but I always viewed him as Goku long lost Cousin or maybe even Uncle or distant relative. lol even though Canon states he's just a Rouge Saiyan Warrior that went off conquer planets away from Freeza Federation just as Vegeta and Nappa did. He looked to similar to Goku for them to not be related in some form.

Ch-S430WwAAIAbl.jpg

tumblr_nx4b6hfFOa1rvkwl5o1_540.gif

latest

01-PanRyuuShenlong_NV.jpg

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yo why don't Toriyama let my breh OG loc Piccolo have a family of his own? at least let the brother have a Namekian wife on his side with a couple of seeds.

it's sad to see how the Goku and Vegeta have a family of their own.

something like this
Female_Namekian_by_kinkywinky.jpg

piccolo_the_last_female_namek_by_the_ebony_phoenix.jpg

and his seeds
3146437-dbhnamekavatars.png

it would be cool though but it is what it is.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yo why don't Toriyama let my breh OG loc Piccolo have a family of his own? at least let the brother have a Namekian wife on his side with a couple of seeds.

something like this

and his seeds

Namekians are asexual breh, what male creatures is spitting out eggs

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

something like this

and his seeds

Ain't no female namekians those nikkas gay as fukk

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Filler or not, this episode was cool:yeshrug:

Piccolo the GOAT father :wow:

shyt is hilarious that king Kai is still dead and nobody wishes him back :mjlol:

Pan got next :wow:

First female super Saiyan
I always wonder why they never wished them back. It probably doesn't make a difference (power wise and what he can do) but I know the other kais clown him for it :mjlol: