Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
CHCVWndWoAAWSM0.jpg

I'd pick Cell and Buu

It's Janemba and Baby, anybody saying anything else wants to die.

Buu is stronger than freiza,cooler and cell so that takes out those three. Broly is not very strong actually, he would get whooped by a ssj3 level person. Hatchiyack's is cell level so he is out. That really only leaves buu , baby and janemba. Only reason I would consider buu is becasue of his magicalness but he is still weaker than the other two.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I was reading the RoF plot right, and apparently first form Frieza is apparently vastly stronger than Gohan now :dahell:

Bruh you mean to tell me training made Frieza stronger than the third strongest Saiyan?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I was reading the RoF plot right, and apparently first form Frieza is apparently vastly stronger than Gohan now :dahell:

Bruh you mean to tell me training made Frieza stronger than the third strongest Saiyan?

frieza is just one of those gifted dudes that never had to train.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact they showed satan and buu together again made me smile the most, i thought they forgot about that relationship. im looking forward to the interaction bewteen them more than anything else

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that has me the most excited is how much the showed of Goten and Trunks. I was hoping they would be a little bit older but im glad they might be more front and center in the story.