Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
trailer is out

majin buu coming out of the time chamber it looks like:lupe: if frieza's 4 months of training got him that strong imagine buu's 1 year of training :ohlawd:
gokus ssj hair being yellow:patrice:, must be set before the frieza movie
goten and trunks are still fukking kids:drizzywtf:
looks good tho

Dbgt is still relevant

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
trailer is out

majin buu coming out of the time chamber it looks like:lupe: if frieza's 4 months of training got him that strong imagine buu's 1 year of training :ohlawd:
gokus ssj hair being yellow:patrice:, must be set before the frieza movie
goten and trunks are still fukking kids:drizzywtf:
looks good tho

I'm saying tho.. Super Saiyan is different from SSGS. Goku should be able to transform between 4 forms, right? :patrice:

But yea the series looks like it takes place before the Frieza movie.. Trunks and Goten are still too young.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I really hope this takes place after ROF and not in between the two movies.

Me too.. Maybe we'll get a time skip as te series progresses. At least this way we can possibly see how Vegeta obtained God mode, and how they both obtained ssgs.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Patiently waiting. This kinda feels like how toonami use to make us wait weeks/months for new episodes to premier, while showing repeats in the meantime. I missed this feeling.
fukking hated that shyt :mjcry:
Me running back home thinking oh shyt Vegeta vs Frieza happening Goku's out he probably coming back today:krs:

In frony of tv ready:ooh::jawalrus:

And they reset this shyt back to the begining:comeon::skip::merchant::why::snoop::bryan::to::deadrose:

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
fukking hated that shyt :mjcry:
Me running back home thinking oh shyt Vegeta vs Frieza happening Goku's out he probably coming back today:krs:

In frony of tv ready:ooh::jawalrus:

And they reset this shyt back to the begining:comeon::skip::merchant::why::snoop::bryan::to::deadrose:

Lol word, that shyt use to have me SICK:francis:. But we ate good off toonami back then. So even if we had no new dbz, we other piff shows to keep us fed:blessed: