Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good fight, but dbz power system is so flawed
It's so inconsistent , these power ups don't seem to scale linearly at all.

That last episode though, I don't know how writing can be so bad, yet the episode itself still be so fire lol.

Could ya'll imagine if Goku and Vegeta fused, and became Super Sayian God Super Sayain 3 while 20 times Kaio Ken:ohmy: The power......would be inconceivable:ohlawd:

STDryl1.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Has it ever been explained how vegeta skipped Ss 3?

SSj3 is a mutation of the regular (blonde) SSj. Goku realized that it was a hindrance when it took up too much energy. When he hit God form, he just abandoned it altogether and want to maximize his base form, his regular SSJ1 form, and God form. At this point, even his base form is stronger than Super Buu and even kept up with post-training Frieza 4th form, which is insane.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Go eat a dikk then nikka. This is like reading a Batman comic and complaining that Batman saves the day again. What a fukking idiot. :heh:
nikka go choke on a AIDs infected dikk, I can complain if I fukking feel like it especially with this garbage ass show which is nothing but GT 2.0 anybody else is useless now. all this is Goku dikk sucking 24/7 even Dragon Ball Z wasn't this bad with with the Goku dikk sucking. now that fakkit Goku has pulled another power up out of his ass. what is the point of even rooting for the other characters? Everything is Goku this Goku that even in Batman the other characters actually get some shine fukk this show DB is dead.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikka go choke on a AIDs infected dikk, I can complain if I fukking feel like it especially with this garbage ass show which is nothing but GT 2.0 anybody else is useless now. all this is Goku dikk sucking 24/7 even Dragon Ball Z wasn't this bad with with the Goku dikk sucking. now that fakkit Goku has pulled another power up out of his ass. what is the point of even rooting for the other characters? Everything is Goku this Goku that even in Batman the other characters actually get some shine fukk this show DB is dead.

nikka shutthefuk up and hop on my ignore list. :beli:
Fuxk outta here with that dumb shyt.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Goku is the main Character so cant really complain. Im a vegeta fan and i love goku:yeshrug:..although vegeta should of ended frieza in resurrection of f:stopitslime:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I don't have an issue with the power scaling cuz it's shonen. Everything is bs when it comes to power levels :heh:

Tho I will say all the stuff we've seen so far that's "broken" is stuff that is limited to terms of use. SSJ3 like people have pointed out was a fluke basically and was achieved when Goku was dead and had pretty much unlimited power to draw from. Fusion is limited for reasons we already know. Kaio Ken is broken AF but puts incredible stress on the body. Look back at the Goku vs Vegeta fight from early on. If you get hit hard in that form you're pretty much fukked. Sure being in SSG form makes it easier, but it still is a big risk.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Goku is the main Character so cant really complain. Im a vegeta fan and i love goku:yeshrug:..although vegeta should of ended frieza in resurrection of f:stopitslime:

I think it would be kinda cool if they did more side stories like Garlic Jr Saga, Great Saiyaman, and Other World tourney in between the main goku arcs.

Like right now, none of the Z fighters are on earth besides Gohan, could have a side story about how some baddie is trying to use the DBs and have Gohan/Videl save the day.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't have an issue with the power scaling cuz it's shonen. Everything is bs when it comes to power levels :heh:

Tho I will say all the stuff we've seen so far that's "broken" is stuff that is limited to terms of use. SSJ3 like people have pointed out was a fluke basically and was achieved when Goku was dead and had pretty much unlimited power to draw from. Fusion is limited for reasons we already know. Kaio Ken is broken AF but puts incredible stress on the body. Look back at the Goku vs Vegeta fight from early on. If you get hit hard in that form you're pretty much fukked. Sure being in SSG form makes it easier, but it still is a big risk.
I agree kaio ken has been short lived many times during the series. So i guess vegeta dont gotta worry too much