Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I dont understand how nikkas love having goku come through and clean things up every damn storyline.
I don't think they all do. But some people have accepted it.I'm a Gohan fan myself and they treat him like shyt even though he's supposed to be heir apparent.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That boy Hit is a problem :whew: Had me yelling out Jim Jones ad-libs during the fight (KUFI SLAPPA! :damn:)

I find it funny that all throughout super, vegeta has shown a propensity to figure things out against opponents( and things in general) while goku was made to look like a buffoon( and it's been a common complaint across multiple boards I visit) who just likes to fight.

Now all of a sudden goku is the genius and vegeta is the brute.

In the anime, vegeta is the first one to hint at golden freiza weakness.

Vegeta learns to obtain godki solo

Vegeta is the one smart enough not to piss of the gods and actually seek help from them, goku dude Bro ass steady trying to fight them :snoop:

Vegeta is the one who over thinks (stated by whis) but yet, given vital info he wouldn't have thunk of anything

Vegeta is the one who was smart enough to not touch the barrier and break it using his ki

Vegeta was the one smart enough to land on a tiny peice of stage to avoid a ring out

Vegeta is the first one to realize how to control his ki and move inside whis staff

He also pointed out to goku that he was being a dumb ass in his first fight.

Vegeta is always the first to figure it out but Goku is first to capitalize on it. :sas2:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I dont understand how nikkas love having goku come through and clean things up every damn storyline.
Doee it really matter lol, Vegeta only loss because he had no idea hit could do that, secondly you don'f have to be super strong with hitting vital points. Thirdly Vegeta brought that asswhooping from Cell on himself.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it funny that all throughout super, vegeta has shown a propensity to figure things out against opponents( and things in general) while goku was made to look like a buffoon( and it's been a common complaint across multiple boards I visit) who just likes to fight.

Now all of a sudden goku is the genius and vegeta is the brute.

In the anime, vegeta is the first one to hint at golden freiza weakness.

Vegeta learns to obtain godki solo

Vegeta is the one smart enough not to piss of the gods and actually seek help from them, goku dude Bro ass steady trying to fight them :snoop:

Vegeta is the one who over thinks (stated by whis) but yet, given vital info he wouldn't have thunk of anything

Vegeta is the one who was smart enough to not touch the barrier and break it using his ki

Vegeta was the one smart enough to land on a tiny peice of stage to avoid a ring out

Vegeta is the first one to realize how to control his ki and move inside whis staff

He also pointed out to goku that he was being a dumb ass in his first fight.

There are even examples of vegeta explicitly trying to take on Hit (and the robot) intelligently buy analyzing their fighting styles and adjusting accordingly.

Same vegeta that, when given the same advantage as goku (info on an opponents strategy, watched his opponent fight) Took advantage of it. (First with frieza, then frost)

Goku most likely would've gotten the same treatment as vegeta, if he hadn't gotten intel, he is notorious for playing around with his opponents.

Im not saying Vegeta would kill hit or anything, but to say Vegeta wouldnt take advantage of the intel is pretty far fetched, given how he has been written thus far. IMO
goku been a fighting genius sense he was 3 breh :gokumad:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dat boy vegeta got straight up manhandled brehs :dame: like shyt, i knew hit was tough but my nicca vegeta couldnt get one hit in :to:....but vegeta did that so goku aint have to go thru that :obama: gave goku the batman prep time he needed to figure that out....goku just a idiot savant when it comes to this fighting shyt :manny: