Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
episode summary:

Vegeta has defeated Magetta, but the ring is in such bad shape that Goku wonders if they will even be able to conduct more matches. Beerus blames Champa for making the stadium too hot (thanks to Magetta’s tactics last episode), but Champa retorts that it’s actually too cold. They argue back and forth for a little bit, until Whis and Vados stop them and report that they have finished repairing the arena. The two have not only patched it up again, but also expanded it in order to help reduce ring-outs. Beerus demands that the “mid-air ring-out” rule Champa added for the last fight be abolished, and Champa grumpily agrees. With that out of the way, the tournament continues. Next up, Vegeta will face off against Cabba, the Saiyan from Universe 6.

Seeing Cabba reminds Yamcha of when he first met Goku, although Puer notices that Cabba has no tail. Did he get it pulled off somewhere along the line, like Goku? Elder Kaioshin thinks Cabba seems like a fine, upstanding young man, and East Kaioshin says the Saiyans of Universe 6 have apparently undergone a different evolution than those of Universe 7. In fact, as the Universe 6 Kaioshin explains, his universe’s Saiyans are based on Planet Sadal and are constantly hired to defeat evil-doers and protect planets. Elder Kaioshin responds that even the Universe 7 Saiyans have done a good job protecting the Earth. Hearing that the Universe 6 Saiyans are hard workers, Chi Chi is green with envy. Piccolo asks Goku if he thinks Cabba can become a Super Saiyan, but Goku is too focused on Hit to respond.

Gearing up to fight, Cabba assumes a fighting stance identical to Vegeta’s (dating all the way back to his first fight against Goku). The referee announces the beginning of the match, and the two fight in their base forms for a bit. Cabba fires a Gallic Gun and Vegeta responds with one of his own. Vegeta admits that the two of them seem evenly-matched in their base forms, but thinks it’s time they get serious. He tells Cabba to become a Super Saiyan, but Cabba is confused, asking if Vegeta means that transformation he and Goku performed earlier. When Vegeta confirms this, Cabba sheepishly admits that he cannot perform that transformation; he bows and politely asks Vegeta to show him how it’s done. “For the sake of my family who wait for me on Planet Sadal, I must become even stronger and bring peace to the universe.” This request infuriates Vegeta, since the two of them are still in the middle of a match. “And you call yourself a Saiyan?!” With that, Vegeta transforms into a Super Saiyan and begins pummeling Cabba mercilessly.

On the sidelines, everyone wonders if Vegeta is reverting to his old evil ways. They even worry about him killing Cabba, which would if nothing else result in his disqualification. When Cabba tries to surrender, Vegeta threatens to kill him if he gives up. Finally, Vegeta says he’ll end the match…but once it’s over, he’ll go destroy Planet Sadal, killing Cabba’s entire family and his race. This causes Cabba to snap. As he tells Vegeta to leave Planet Sadal out of this, he begins glowing gold. “I won’t allow you to do anything to Sadal or my family!” Cabba’s emotions finally push him to become a Super Saiyan. In this state he is now able to trade blows evenly with Super Saiyan Vegeta, and even seems to gain the upper hand. As Cabba comes in to punch Vegeta square in the forehead, Vegeta simply stands still and takes the blow…which he toughs out. Apparently unhurt, he tells Cabba to remember this feeling: anger is the key to becoming a Super Saiyan.

Calming down, Cabba reverts to his regular form, but Vegeta orders him to try transforming once more. Seeing Cabba transform again, Vegeta says that he has a real knack for this. Cabba realizes that Vegeta acted cruel on purpose in order to teach him the transformation. The entire match has essentially been training for Cabba, much to Champas’ disgust. Vegeta transforms into the blue-haired version of Super Saiyan, which he imaginatively refers to as “Super Saiyan Blue”, explaining that it is the latest one. If Cabba continues to train, he might be able to reach this stage one day. With that, Vegeta knocks Cabba out with a single blow, telling him to never forget this pain. The referee verifies that Cabba has completely lost consciousness and declares Vegeta the winner.

With that, Vegeta has won three matches in a row, and the Universe 7 team seems to have the upper hand. Back on his feet again, Cabba thanks Vegeta, but Vegeta still criticizes Cabba for bowing to him in the middle of the match. “That’s the same thing as throwing the fight! I won’t stand for a Saiyan like that!” He tells Cabba to never forget a Saiyan’s pride, which is his strength. Cabba vows to become as strong as Vegeta, but Vegeta instead tells Cabba to try and surpass him…even though Vegeta says he’ll never let that happen. Cabba says that the king of Planet Sadal is a proud, strong man like Vegeta, which makes Vegeta interested in meeting him one day. Piccolo finds it only natural that Vegeta, as the Saiyan prince, would want to help train his fellow Saiyans…though Goku notes Vegeta’s never really acted that way towards him.

Next up to fight Vegeta is the last member of the Universe 6 team, Hit. Champa is annoyed that they’re down to only one fighter, but since it is Hit he figures there’s nothing to worry about. After all, the assassin Hit is a living legend in their universe. Champa is impressed that Vados was able to get Hit to join their team, and she explains how she promised to give him their transportation Cube. Champa freaks out when he hears this: the Cube is the vehicle of the gods! With it, one can travel absolutely anywhere, including other universes. Vados points out that Champa instructed her to say whatever was necessary to get Hit on their team, though Champa still thinks that an uncatchable assassin is no laughing matter. Vados asks if she should terminate the offer, but Champa says it’s too late now. Anyway…with Hit on their side, their victory is assured.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn my man Vegeta trying to pass on the pride and strength of a sayain:wow:Cabba already on his way to mastering the first Super Sayain form:wow:Pushed him like a second son :wow:Hit:hamster:From the moment that character poster with everyone lined up was released to let everyone know about the new series and he was in front I knew he'd be:demonic:I hope Goku doesn't miraculously fight even against him if Vegeta gets stomped out emphasizing how powerful he is. Until proven otherwise Monakos power is :duck: