Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"He simply ignited his fart and caused an explosion. It was not a weapon." :mjlol:

Galick Gun :blessed: (I always thought it was Gallet Gun)

Vegeta being saved by landing on a piece of the arena :wow:

Final Flash :ooh:

That old school build up of a finishing move :whoo:

And next episode

original.jpg

:lupe:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brehs what was that fire coming from Cabba's eyes? :ohhh:

SSB Vegeta probably gonna win but this will be interesting.

Hit catching that shard of glass without opening his eyes. :wow:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I thought Hit killed Frost?
Did they decide to keep his body because he was sitting on the couch with the rest of Universe 7

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
i cant fukkin stand the japanese voice for Goku he sounds like an old bytch. but i dont know how long the dub will take and Im interested in the new story

I hope the tournament gets serious, the jokes are alright (vegeta calling the robot a metal piece of shyt was funny) but this series is missing that hype moment when Goku and Vegeta get serious

Have high hopes for Hit, good concept for a villain and he doesn't give a fukk about anything so he's probably powerful af

I've lost faith in Toryiama when I read what the original design for Super Saiyan God was gonna be until Toriyama rejected it and made them go with the plain slightly red haired original version, hope he doesn't fukk this saga up

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
i cant fukkin stand the japanese voice for Goku he sounds like an old bytch. but i dont know how long the dub will take and Im interested in the new story

I hope the tournament gets serious, the jokes are alright (vegeta calling the robot a metal piece of shyt was funny) but this series is missing that hype moment when Goku and Vegeta get serious

Have high hopes for Hit, good concept for a villain and he doesn't give a fukk about anything so he's probably powerful af

I've lost faith in Toryiama when I read what the original design for Super Saiyan God was gonna be until Toriyama rejected it and made them go with the plain slightly red haired original version, hope he doesn't fukk this saga up
Yiu have s link to it?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Yiu have s link to it?
There's no official drawing but they gave a description and some fans drew it. It was supposed to be a mix of SS3 and SS4 and more muscular. It also had a cape

It'd look something like this

mi_super_saiyan_god_remasterizado_by_salvamakoto-d5ymxyi.png

the_defeat_of_bils____move_dbz_2013__by_menkyon-d5xnlsp.jpg
ZoX6WAg.jpg

But Toriyama refused and made them scrap the whole thing. Then he makes the design we see where basically Goku is skinny and has red dye in his hair

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think he rejected it because it resembled SSJ4 too much (I really don't believe he wants comparisons to that show ever again) but yeah when I saw that I got hyped as hell too. I guess it was meant to be a contingency plan though, because how the hell do you do another transformation after something that dope? :jbhmm:

edit: if Madhouse handled this animation.....oh my god