Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Tournament has been pretty wack so far. These Universe 6 fighters have been underwhelming

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Cabba with more potential than Gohan, brehs.

Pure blooded saiyans > half breeds. It's time to move on from Gohan. :mjcry: he's truly washed after this ep, my dudes. This was a really good ep. Been enjoying this tournament arc. Its pace has been just right.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This show is good now? :ohhh:

Universe 7 saiyans are too. Remember Raditz

breh, in all honesty, it's just the animation we been trying to fight, with this show. Considering how OP the characters are now, the fights have kinda been like a throw back to DB days. Also it seems like all of Vegeta's fights have had decent animation for them, unlike Goku's fights.

If this show had a blessed animation studio :blessed: it would be the top series going right now.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tournament has been pretty wack so far. These Universe 6 fighters have been underwhelming

No, Tournament is dope but only thing I'm disappointed is Piccolo cause. I wanna see him get shine too and get stronger, it seems out of his character but I guess when you spend too much time with your son and be a babysitter to your granddaughter that's why he's :flabbynsick:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, Tournament is dope but only thing I'm disappointed is Piccolo cause. I wanna see him get shine too and get stronger, it seems out of his character but I guess when you spend too much time with your son and be a babysitter to your granddaughter that's why he's :flabbynsick:

I wanted to see OG Moor Piccolo get more shine but you know how it is. I don't think he will get anymore shine ever again, but then again who knows.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
SSB Vegeta was getting pieced up by Hit. :damn:
:damn:

tumblr_o52td6khf61r72ht7o1_540.gif