Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Man I seem to remember SSJ Gohan treating Ginyu like play doh and a squad of Piccolo + 2 other Z Fighters getting held back by Ginyu dolo.

This shyt was only done so universe 7 would have a fair chance. Hell, you got Goku going SSJ instead of just going SSGSS and ending this instantly
piccolo caught that work from Tagoma...Gohan threw one faggy ass kick to ginyu pay attention

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
wonder how long this series will last

I heard DB thanks to this series brings it being 2nd behind One piece in getting money for the people who make it.

So it might go on for a while

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
piccolo caught that work from Tagoma...Gohan threw one faggy ass kick to ginyu pay attention
Gohan had Ginyu laying out begging for mercy :mjlol:
Ginyu was using Tagoma's body to almost its full extent and had Piccolo & co. too shook to even try to get past him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
mqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:whew:

People starting to speculate that Vegetto tha gawd is gonna come back. I'd rather They make gogetta cannon tho. Have it so gods have longer fusion times or some shyt.
shyt have Gogeta appear for Tournament purposes and Vegito when shyt gets life threatening real :wow::blessed:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
And for the last time, Broly and Cooler don't exist in Dragon Ball. They are movie/video characters only.

What is y'all obsession with characters that don't technically exist?
What do you mean don't exist?all these nikkas are drawings:skip:
let us cook:blessed:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The animation is still wild basura
mqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:whew:

People starting to speculate that Vegetto tha gawd is gonna come back. I'd rather They make gogetta cannon tho. Have it so gods have longer fusion times or some shyt.

Nobody is speculating that bullshyt. Stop posting fan made pics.. You're confusing these ignorant nikkas.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
The aren't canon, fakkit.
Watch your mouth breh all that ain't necessary.
So ginyu coming to earth is cannon?:ohhh:
Bulma had a big sis all along? And she was traveling the stars before everyone else?:francis:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Watch your mouth breh all that ain't necessary.
So ginyu coming to earth is cannon?:ohhh:
Bulma had a big sis all along? And she was traveling the stars before everyone else?:francis:

Bulma's sis is cannon. Ginyu coming to earth is is like animated series cannon. Cooler and Broly have never been in the manga or animated series. Get them the fukk outta here.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Bulma's sis is cannon. Ginyu coming to earth is is like animated series cannon. Cooler and Broly have never been in the manga or animated series. Get them the fukk outta here.
so filler is canon now? or are there multiple cannons? a special cannon if you will:ohhh:

Daps
Super anime = canon. So bulmas sis is canon and ginyu being on earth was retconned into being canon I guess.

Not that it matters. W 12 universes they could easily fit cooler or broly or turles or whomever in easily. I doubt they will but they're popular characters in the franchise.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
anybody know where i can catch the last episode? i tried the usual sites and they vids ain't loading.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Super anime = canon. So bulmas sis is canon and ginyu being on earth was retconned into being canon I guess.

Not that it matters. W 12 universes they could easily fit cooler or broly or turles or whomever in easily. I doubt they will but they're popular characters in the franchise.

Bulma's sister is cannon, she's in one of the mangas.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

I doubt it. the explanation we got was there was different versions of characters from u6 and u7 because they were paired. If that were the case the other universes are not paired and as such shouldn't have different versions of the universe 7 characters. They could exist u6, but I doubt they would be the same because these aren't parallel timelines where different things happened due to a split decision, choice or action. They are just two universe that are similar because they are close together.