Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
We finally here :blessed:

Cooler looking like the main boss. Vegeta bout to travel to Uni6 after the tourney and style on them Saiyans fakkits. What if Vegetalite has a completely new transformation? :ohhh:

Looks like Goku getting the beats from Winnie the pooh. :mjlol:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So what's Monaka's deal :patrice:
I can't figure him out yet.
And when Vegeta goes to Planet Sadal :ohhh:
I really wonder what his motives would be going there too.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I think they limited themselves by only having 13 universes.
Coulda had a whole series of them traveling the multiverse and a much larger tournament. Might have been worried about copying the webcomic though.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm hard pressed to believe Gohan would have a change of heart but decide that he needed to support the fukking second richest family in the world by going to a conference

fukkin shameful man.
Gohan felt he was too weak, they all were looking at him with the :mjpls:...Goku even said thank goodness, when Gohan backed out and piccolo join in...pay attention

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
mqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:whew:

People starting to speculate that Vegetto tha gawd is gonna come back. I'd rather They make gogetta cannon tho. Have it so gods have longer fusion times or some shyt.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Not to bring back up power levels but I'm interested to see the gap between Goku/Vegeta - Monaka - Beerus

Especially with those 2 going SSB and then training for another 3 years

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gohan felt he was too weak, they all were looking at him with the :mjpls:...Goku even said thank goodness, when Gohan backed out and piccolo join in...pay attention
Man I seem to remember SSJ Gohan treating Ginyu like play doh and a squad of Piccolo + 2 other Z Fighters getting held back by Ginyu dolo.

This shyt was only done so universe 7 would have a fair chance. Hell, you got Goku going SSJ instead of just going SSGSS and ending this instantly