Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I mean I got into the Pokemon craze first as a kid I had heard of Dragon Ball and Z but it didn’t click to me how good it was when I first saw that first episode in second grade on TV because I thought Pokemon was on after school one day and I was fukking hooked man which funny enough was the episode when Radditz came through.

I got into them geocities websites like crazy day and night jusy saving images and shyt and man I :camby: Pokemon to the side and that show was the show me and my brothers had to watch after coming back from school
This show had a profound impact on my childhood now still hitting with when Super came out and I was still playing games. shyt I use episodes to workout at home or soundtracks to workout especially running. Ain’t nothing better than yelling out like them when you going all out breathless and shyt. Or working out pushing myself tryna training on the flirting with death pushing my body limits like they did on their training. I mean shyt a big motivation of my fitness is because of Dragon Ball . Striving to be the strongest and always welcoming new challenges new barriers to break through.

A 80/90s product that still to this day has a huge following.
He’s responsible for me getting into RPGs first with Chrono Trigger I saw his name was attached and it got me intrigued and bam it was done. The Only game that I finished on multiple occasions finished it again recently a yr ago.
I’ve been saying it before get in arguments here with people and also in real life and I still stand by it it is the goat fukking anime manga of all time including Super(Not GT though lol)

Thank you Akira Toriyama for everything man for creating this piece of work that I fell in love with which helped me get through some rough times by just losing myself in your stories
Rest in peace
:(

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
The GOAT has left us. I had a great time posting in this thread with Dragon Ball Fans from all ages and generations. In Honor of Akira, what's everyone's Favor Dragon Ball Movie? It's hard because I loved them all in some way but nothing prepared me for Broly man, Epic beyond belief.

DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._8.jpg
Bio Broly :troll:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The GOAT has left us. I had a great time posting in this thread with Dragon Ball Fans from all ages and generations. In Honor of Akira, what's everyone's Favor Dragon Ball Movie? It's hard because I loved them all in some way but nothing prepared me for Broly man, Epic beyond belief.

DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._8.jpg
Fusion Reborn
DBS:Broly

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
The GOAT has left us. I had a great time posting in this thread with Dragon Ball Fans from all ages and generations. In Honor of Akira, what's everyone's Favorite Dragon Ball Movie? It's hard because I loved them all in some way but nothing prepared me for Broly man, Epic beyond belief.

DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._8.jpg
I know this may have y'all like :wtf: but
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

It was just refreshing to have a plot not centered around Goku/Vegeta saving the day and they finally gave there flowers to Gohan and Piccolo

Daps
What happens to the manga now

Do they make a final anime

May your legacy live on forever

Toyotarou has been Akira's personally "chosen successor" since ~2015. Akira was still writing the basic story outlines for Super but ever since Tournament of Power he's been the de-facto "director" of the manga: Moro, Merus, Granolah, and like half the Gods of Destruction were all his original designs with no input from Toriyama whatsoever. I'm almost certain it's the same for Goten/Trunks classmates, the Heeters, and anyone new they were planning for this arc. He might need to take some time off to mourn and collect his thoughts but I assume Toyo will be taking official full stewardship of the manga now, it'd be inappropriate for Shueisha to hire some random to write for the guy that's been groomed to take over for almost a decade now.

The anime is much messier. Daima was largely Tori's brainchild, most of the character designs and the story were all his ideas. If it's only a one season thing to tide over the return of Super it's production probably won't be affected at all at this point... if it's a longer term project for the series it could be in big trouble going forward. And the recent movies especially: story, character designs, even the official screenplays were all written solely by him... and we know he had been working on another one ever since the release of Super Hero that is now totally up in the air and might never see the light of day in any form. :mjcry: Dragon Ball's one of the biggest IPs on earth so it'll always continue on in some form the rest of this century... what it's going to look like from now on without Toriyama is anyone's guess.

152bcd02f77004ae931e5392162a914e02c94191_hq.jpg

This one hurts y'all :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Last edited: