Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
it's amazing to see SO many people sharing their feelings about the passing of the Legend Akira. Some may not even have known he was the creator of the franchise but still hit deeply by the passing. I still one day hope as long with many others out there to bring their creations/stories/characters to life if you've chosen the path of art and creativity. RIP to the GOAT and the inspiration of many Akira Toriyama.

Currently watching...

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I wonder how much Toriyama told Toyotaro in terms of future plans. We definitely in Bereserk territory now, and I doubt Toei or Jump are gonna let DB stop.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GOAT has left us. I had a great time posting in this thread with Dragon Ball Fans from all ages and generations. In Honor of Akira, what's everyone's Favorite Dragon Ball Movie? It's hard because I loved them all in some way but nothing prepared me for Broly man, Epic beyond belief.

DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._8.jpg
DBS: Broly by a mile

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally can look forward to new DB again, all year long :wow:

I been watching this shyt since I was 7 - I am now 34. :wow:

Broly watching a Gohan fight is a historic moment OG fans could only dream of :wow:

Could never disrespect the GOAT, Im just glad its back
Im just finally getting around to Dragonball and am going through the early OG seasons as we speak. Im in season 2