Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
There's the Broly recap. Recaps on recaps, I was half-expecting them to throw in Naruto on the trauma swing. :unimpressed:

I'm looking at Toyotaro right now like
1c1.jpg

At least we got that Xenoverse DLC. :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There's the Broly recap. Recaps on recaps, I was half-expecting them to throw in Naruto on the trauma swing. :unimpressed:

I'm looking at Toyotaro right now like
1c1.jpg

At least we got that Xenoverse DLC. :manny:
I disagree fam they're hinting not only will Broly get his own type of new transformation through a calm mind, but also Vegeta has taken a step with his mediation. Beerus already pointed out his movements are slightly changing his Ego form will be evolving at some point. :ohhh::wow:Goku had to be reminded the physical body isn't the only way to improve.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I disagree fam they're hinting not only will Broly get his own type of new transformation through a calm mind, but also Vegeta has taken a step with his mediation. Beerus already pointed out his movements are slightly changing his Ego form will be evolving at some point. :ohhh::wow:Goku had to be reminded the physical body isn't the only way to improve.

:unimpressed: Whack af. Broly is Broly he has his own style and forms already

Veheta always doing something new just to become a jobber :mjcry:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I know Whis was being sarcastic on that part like he ain't telling those blockheads that shyt since the Golden Frieza arc. :mjlol:

What bothers me is that it's such a slow burn for things that don't really need to be said in this arc. Realistically, we're looking at like, 4 or 5 months of this. Why? What's the payoff? There should be more buzz about something right now.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know Whis was being sarcastic on that part like he ain't telling those blockheads that shyt since the Golden Frieza arc. :mjlol:

What bothers me is that it's such a slow burn for things that don't really need to be said in this arc. Realistically, we're looking at like, 4 or 5 months of this. Why? What's the payoff? There should be more buzz about something right now.
They were never the brightest:dead:It sucks but at least they'll HAVE to move past it because there's nothing left. They'll also catch up canon wise with the films so we'll see if they have any announcements by end of the year. No way they haven't been working on SOMETHING this entire time.:lupe:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I’m just happy the discourse is starting change about DB being “low brow” anime. The moody edge lords have been called out about their superiority complex and gatekeeping anime (especially towards black male fans of the genre) They can go back to watching their overly-convoluted, pretentious, boring animes

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Any new DBS manga issues came out? :lupe: I caught up with black frieza... I hope granola joins the team and he gets that lifespan back...:mjcry: