Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Tori just remembered Launch:mjlol::mjlol:
Toriyama actually never forgot about Launch, he just wrote her off and then assumed the fans forgot about her.

Android 17's cameo in the Buu saga was originally her but he changed it last minute, so now you had 17 talking about recognizing Gokus voice when he never met the dude.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Toriyama actually never forgot about Launch, he just wrote her off and then assumed the fans forgot about her.

Android 17's cameo in the Buu saga was originally her but he changed it last minute, so now you had 17 talking about recognizing Gokus voice when he never met the dude.
Dude’s an Android they knew his voice from Gero’s spy drones

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That actually makes sense

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Nice Chapter
I ain’t know
Android 16 was based on Dr Gero’s other son
So they're really adapting the Super Hero movie huh... At least it's not really a 1:1 copy, I guess.

The changes are pretty good, but man, they didn't need to make Krillin job to Hachimaru. :mjlol:

I guess that's the next 5 or 6 months covered though. I can't help but think this is fishy. Why are they adapting this movie but Broly got completely skipped? It's pretty weird to have an arc that's essentially filler in the manga of all places.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So they're really adapting the Super Hero movie huh... At least it's not really a 1:1 copy, I guess.

The changes are pretty good, but man, they didn't need to make Krillin job to Hachimaru. :mjlol:

I guess that's the next 5 or 6 months covered though. I can't help but think this is fishy. Why are they adapting this movie but Broly got completely skipped? It's pretty weird to have an arc that's essentially filler in the manga of all places.
Read cuz broly movie wasn’t in theaters yet when the tournament arc ended was why