Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'll NEVER understand why they went the extra mile to erase Future Trunks' whole timeline just to ship him off to Future Taiwan anyway. :beli:

Definitely Super's biggest fukk up.

Trunks should have been Super Saiyan 3 like in the Super Heroes web series :unimpressed: . Brought him back just to clown him and banish him

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah, he did alright on his arc. That form of his was bs, but he did fine.

It really made no sense to kick him out tho.

:unimpressed:

At the current pace we got... 3 or 4 months until they're done with this arc. Thanks for the link tho.
Yup probably looking around dec -Jan for new arc and they made gohan stronger in his ultimate form compared to movie he dominating more the android where movie if I remember correctly it was stalemate or gohan slightly stronger but stamina was a issue

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
they made gohan stronger in his ultimate form compared to movie he dominating more the android
Nah, there wasn't a huge difference. He was getting low-key worked until Piccolo had Pan doing some theatrics, then he powered up enough to give Gamma the business, but not enough to actually make any headway.

The same happened in this chapter, but the overall scene played out a bit differently. Not anything that actually matters tho.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Guy who made this thread being banned is :dead:

Anyway.. looking back on Super I am still :dry: at the fact Goku Black wasn’t actually Goten.. was a theory I liked
That would of been sick, these bums are so lazy with the writing.

I'm waiting for Super Saiyan orange :wow: