Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Memory served me correct another movie already in pipeline think was put out
I don’t see the anime coming back no time soon to be honest cuz they enjoy making the movies and easy cash grab gonna depend on toei and when they wanna bring it back and I think they want the highest quality possible when they bring it back look how much better one piece looks
Demon slayer ufotable set the standard on what happens with god tier quality and at least a average story it will sell tons
:jbhmm:If they can go back to the Broly style that'd be great thought I wasn't mad at Superhero. I wonder what's next? The next film has to acknowledge UI and Ego right? Especially with Freeza rocking black airforces:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps

Thats next

This is kinda crazy when you realize they completely skipped over the last movie in the manga; Broly got one single panel of screentime so far on paper. :bryan:. Goofies were talking GREASY about how Super Hero was gonna be lame cause Toriyama finally stopped sucking off Goku and Vegeta for the first time in decades to focus on other characters... in reality it was so successful it's topped the US box office, and now it's got Toyotaro dedicating 2 straight arcs to setting it up and re-adapting it for the manga. :wow: That p*ssy ass bytch on here who kept crying about how "Beast Gohan CAN'T be canon, it's not fair!!!:mjcry:" bout to commit dat when him and Jaundice Piccolo crash the buildings on paper too... :mjgrin::umad:

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
:jbhmm:If they can go back to the Broly style that'd be great thought I wasn't mad at Superhero. I wonder what's next? The next film has to acknowledge UI and Ego right? Especially with Freeza rocking black airforces:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
And every time Frieza appears on screen, NBA Youngboy is playing in the background

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
This is kinda crazy when you realize they completely skipped over the last movie in the manga; Broly got one single panel of screentime so far on paper. :bryan:. Goofies were talking GREASY about how Super Hero was gonna be lame cause Toriyama finally stopped sucking off Goku and Vegeta for the first time in decades to focus on other characters... in reality it was so successful it's topped the US box office, and now it's got Toyotaro dedicating 2 straight arcs to setting it up and re-adapting it for the manga. :wow: That p*ssy ass bytch on here who kept crying about how "Beast Gohan CAN'T be canon, it's not fair!!!:mjcry:" bout to commit dat when him and Jaundice Piccolo crash the buildings on paper too... :mjgrin::umad:
Meh

I'll see y'all in like 5-6 months

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
The thing about the anime not coming back is that it's holding up the rest of the franchise.

You know that when it hits the streets, all games are up for a sequel. DBFZ, Xenoverse, Kakarot, even fukkin Heroes. New collectibles... All kinds of shyt. They're leaving money on the table.

They gotta stop playing at this point. So far, the buffer is: Moro Arc, Broly, Granolah Arc, Super Hero Prequel, Super Hero. That's more than enough.

And btw... the last Super episode was on March 25th, 2018. 5 whole years next month. :flabbynsick: :damn:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bro if they make my boy canon :wow:

@LordDeathwatch FROST DEMON RECORDS FOR THE 99 AND THE 2 THOUSAND YA DIG

sliming out monkeys EVERYWHERE on gang :pacspit:
GTFOH :camby:

vegeta-kick.gif

The PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS, future God of Destruction, second of his name, Prince Vegeta in his most regular ass forms done put the whammy on that toaster.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Look at this sad Gohan stan :laff:

A son of a low level Saiyan and a human, pretending to be a superhero and never maximizing his powers. Disgustya.

Mr. Satan got more heart than that nerd.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Bro if they make my boy canon :wow:

@LordDeathwatch FROST DEMON RECORDS FOR THE 99 AND THE 2 THOUSAND YA DIG

sliming out monkeys EVERYWHERE on gang :pacspit:
Hey, respect where it's due, if y'all get Cooler under contract again then you definitely running the game for the foreseeable future.