Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I know that the next story DLC is covering the Piccolo Jr. Saga which is nice as we really don't get many Dragon Ball games covering the OG nowadays

So Teen Goku at the tournament? Thats kinda weak but I guess it runs with the theme of the game... only the Z timeline and only canon events

Was definitely hoping to stretch out all the way to Super or throw in the non-canon Z movies like Broly 1+2 or Cooler 1+2

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Playing that bytch right now. Lowkey the GOAT Dragonball game maybe ever? This Bardock and History of Trunks DLC brazy

Idk what these last two DLC packs gonna be tho since its covering mostly Z but the Beerus arc and the Golden Frieza arc already in there... would like to see the Broly movie and ToP be it but then they would have to skip Goku Black and Universe 6/7 Tournament, or vice versa.
Beerus' DLC is pretty much made to break the game. I heard you could get Super Saiyan God before Raditz so I checked it for kicks.

You can do it, but the levels you get break the game, so I settled for getting SSJ early with Vegeta without leveling him up first.

Boy, was that a mistake. :mjlol:

I got that authentic Vegeta experience.
images

Levels definitely matter in that game. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Beerus' DLC is pretty much made to break the game. I heard you could get Super Saiyan God before Raditz so I checked it for kicks.

You can do it, but the levels you get break the game, so I settled for getting SSJ early with Vegeta without leveling him up first.

Boy, was that a mistake. :mjlol:

I got that authentic Vegeta experience.
images

Levels definitely matter in that game. :dead:
:childplease: you just trash. THE REAL Prince Vegeta experience:

vegeta-beerus.gif
vegeta-vs-bils-fight.gif
vegeta-goku-vs-beerus.gif
59a6df3a17a032255f7176fb163b467c.gif

E5E52EDA1AD6DDF615F670B1B37A10FF93C84461
main-qimg-300c86852010a798dc2030120fc669af

62d694d2-84c9-4531-8bec-b90ed84af531.gif
BlondWarlikeArachnid-size_restricted.gif

LIGHTWORK. Base form Prince of ALL SAIYANS Vegeta > Both Omni Kings in a handicap match :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Which one of these did he win? :mjgrin:
vegeta-gif-1.gif

lets not sully this with things that don't matter....Vegeta the gawd brought the two of the 3 most powerful fighters in DB history to their KNEES. And i'm not even gonna mention him literally destroying a GOD OF DESTRUCTION in the ToP. Respect GOATGETA

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Omni king

Beerus
Jiren
Freiza
Vegeta and Goku

Seems like your missing Bang Bang Broly and Beast Gohan in that list big dog :ufdup: let me revise that for ya

Omni
GP
Whis+Siblings
Beerus
Frieza
Broly
Jiren
Gohan
Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Buu
Kale
Hit
Future Trunks
Caulifla
Cabba
Trunks
Goten
Pan

We dont need to mention the humans

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Seems like your missing Bang Bang Broly and Beast Gohan in that list big dog :ufdup: let me revise that for ya

Omni
GP
Whis+Siblings
Beerus
Frieza
Broly
Jiren
Gohan
Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Buu
Kale
Hit
Future Trunks
Caulifla
Cabba
Trunks
Goten
Pan

We dont need to mention the humans
By the time Lohan shows up in the manga again, he'll be studying bugs in the Larry Holmes Gardens.

Man is the Bench Simmons of DBS.

vegeta-gif-1.gif

lets not sully this with things that don't matter....Vegeta the gawd brought the two of the 3 most powerful fighters in DB history to their KNEES. And i'm not even gonna mention him literally destroying a GOD OF DESTRUCTION in the ToP. Respect GOATGETA
I still can't believe they didn't let him finish off Golden Frieza and Moro. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Omni
GP
Whis+Siblings
Beerus
Frieza
Broly
Jiren
Gohan
Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Buu