Rio

Trunks with the jumper :banderas:
Trunks got lucky he didn't get put on a poster next page. :mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Is the manga succeeding with this trunks and goten saga?

I have no interest in that shyt I've been on db since the late 90s lol

I literally checked out, I don’t care about this prequel slice of life arc that is fukkin MONTHLY.

This should’ve been a OVA.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I literally checked out, I don’t care about this prequel slice of life arc that is fukkin MONTHLY.

This should’ve been a OVA.
The biggest problem with it is that it's monthly and we don't even have the anime to fall back on.

I don't mind it as much because months of Gas's bullshyt was definitely enough for me, but the concept of that arc is a hard sell so far. Ain't nobody giving a fukk when we've all seen the movie.

Edit: Did y'all play Kakarot?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Since Goten and Trunks are older, shouldnt years have passed since Frieza knocked them nikkas out in one hit?

Goku and Vegeta have to be significantly stronger now.
That was Gohan who got knocked out like that. Goten & Trunks weren't even there.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The biggest problem with it is that it's monthly and we don't even have the anime to fall back on.

I don't mind it as much because months of Gas's bullshyt was definitely enough for me, but the concept of that arc is a hard sell so far. Ain't nobody giving a fukk when we've all seen the movie.

Edit: Did y'all play Kakarot?

Playing that bytch right now. Lowkey the GOAT Dragonball game maybe ever? This Bardock and History of Trunks DLC brazy

Idk what these last two DLC packs gonna be tho since its covering mostly Z but the Beerus arc and the Golden Frieza arc already in there... would like to see the Broly movie and ToP be it but then they would have to skip Goku Black and Universe 6/7 Tournament, or vice versa.

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Playing that bytch right now. Lowkey the GOAT Dragonball game maybe ever? This Bardock and History of Trunks DLC brazy

Idk what these last two DLC packs gonna be tho since its covering mostly Z but the Beerus arc and the Golden Frieza arc already in there... would like to see the Broly movie and ToP be it but then they would have to skip Goku Black and Universe 6/7 Tournament, or vice versa.
I know that the next story DLC is covering the Piccolo Jr. Saga which is nice as we really don't get many Dragon Ball games covering the OG nowadays