Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
More spoilers from that chapter from Reddit and kaizenshuu

The Saiyans of U6 are based on a planet called "Salad". In U7, the Saiyans lived there too before it was destroyed by "internal discord". After Planet Salad's destruction, the U7 Saiyans stole another planet and named it "Planet Vegeta". The rest is history. But in U6, Planet Salad still exists. Cabba's clothes are the sort of thing the Saiyans wore before getting absorbed into Freeza's army.

Magetta looks like a robot, but is in fact a species of alien known as a "Metal Man" (メタルマン). Piccolo's mad at Boo because he spells his name wrong on the test. Boo yells that he's never done anything like this before. Ultimately, Boo is the only one not to pass the written test. (I bet he had trouble writing the 魔 in "Majin").

Despite appearances, Botamo is actually hairless, with slick skin. There, aren't you glad you know that now?

Frost is apparently the emperor of U6, and appears to be hiding something. It's hinted what we see is just his first form (unsurprisingly).

--Universe 6 Saiyans have lost their tails via the evolution process.

--They aren't planet sharks either. They are actually employed (by who?) to stop bad guys.

--Vegeta says they aren't planet sharks anymore either and wants to visit Salad sometime. Cabba says they're welcome to

I wonder if each character has a doppelganger in the other universe. Like what if U6 had its own Vegeta, Goku etc.

So Buu's fat ass failed a test and spelled his name wrong? :deadmanny:

This chapter is shaping up be big :banderas:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I wonder if each character has a doppelganger in the other universe. Like what if U6 had its own Vegeta, Goku etc.

So Buu's fat ass failed a test and spelled his name wrong? :deadmanny:

This chapter is shaping up be big :banderas:

I know this sounds crazy, but I think they should have used Saitama instead of this puffy nipple guy. Would have been interesting :ohhh: moment. It would be a nice nod for Toriyama to pass the torch.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
1453135619388.jpg

1453136411444.jpg

1453136533535.jpg

1453136630121.jpg

1453136402454.png

Cell's cousin
Saiyajin Hitsugaya
Benevolent Frieza
Winnie the Pooh
Generic megaman boss

:mjlol:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Wait so are there 2 Frieza types in this tournament?

Daps
so is the saiyan from planet vegeta? or some parallel universe type shyt?

New chapter says
saiyan is from planet salad, which is the saiyans og planet in the regular universe too. Diff is in the regular universe the saiyans had some civil war or something and the planet got blown up so they stole another one and named it planet vegeta.

App these saiyans are good guys too