Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
be 2 feet away from whis the entire fight but ask piccolo to train you brehs. :francis: have your pops be a super saiyan god but ask piccolo to train you brehs. :francis:pass up piccolo when you're 13 and still ask him to train you brehs.:francis:
That's because piccolo is the only father he ever knew bruh just saying:mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
be 2 feet away from whis the entire fight but ask piccolo to train you brehs. :francis: have your pops be a super saiyan god but ask piccolo to train you brehs. :francis:pass up piccolo when you're 13 and still ask him to train you brehs.:francis:

Whis probably would've shytted on him at this point. Piccolo has to get his edge back and strength has nothing to do with it or Mayweather wouldn't have coaches despite being undefeated when he fought. Everyone needs a teacher and no one knows Gohan better than Piccolo.:blessed:

Daps
More spoilers from that chapter from Reddit and kaizenshuu

The Saiyans of U6 are based on a planet called "Salad". In U7, the Saiyans lived there too before it was destroyed by "internal discord". After Planet Salad's destruction, the U7 Saiyans stole another planet and named it "Planet Vegeta". The rest is history. But in U6, Planet Salad still exists. Cabba's clothes are the sort of thing the Saiyans wore before getting absorbed into Freeza's army.

Magetta looks like a robot, but is in fact a species of alien known as a "Metal Man" (メタルマン). Piccolo's mad at Boo because he spells his name wrong on the test. Boo yells that he's never done anything like this before. Ultimately, Boo is the only one not to pass the written test. (I bet he had trouble writing the 魔 in "Majin").

Despite appearances, Botamo is actually hairless, with slick skin. There, aren't you glad you know that now?

Frost is apparently the emperor of U6, and appears to be hiding something. It's hinted what we see is just his first form (unsurprisingly).

--Universe 6 Saiyans have lost their tails via the evolution process.

--They aren't planet sharks either. They are actually employed (by who?) to stop bad guys.

--Vegeta says they aren't planet sharks anymore either and wants to visit Salad sometime. Cabba says they're welcome to

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So the touranment is fight until you lose style? :ohhh:

So we might see Goku eliminate 2-3 guys before he gets defeated.

And didn't Vegeta say that Saiyans were only evil because of Freeza? So basically U6 saiyans are saiyans without Freeza's interference/influence?

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
1453135619388.jpg

1453136411444.jpg

1453136533535.jpg

1453136630121.jpg

1453136402454.png

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Don't know if this was posted but:

AKIRA TORIYAMA OFFICIALLY COMPLAINED ABOUT SUPER'S QUALITY TO TOEI:

"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone."

CZFI3QjVIAAW2KK.jpg