NULL
75 spoilers

E8jVNkxVgAE6Nkw
E8jVNlHVgAAvAZt
E8jVNk7VgAUwRes
E8jVFBbVkAYzq-F
E8jVFBbVIAkq7RL
E8jVFBbUYAE8sDV
Only thing that worries me is Vegeta's cockyness in these panels. When has Vegeta ever been this cocky and not got his ass beat soon after? :lupe:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If Vegeta is giving Granola Bar the beats like that, then is GoD Vegeta > UI Goku? :jbhmm:
vegeta is fighting a stronger granolah and doing just as good as goku did against a clone with half his power, so take that as you will. it could be that blue evolved is way above goku's blue + UI so vegeta could be stronger than a non MUI goku. To be fair MUI should be able to fukk with 100% granolah but now we got accuracy drops n shyt, even though this was never a thing with moro :francis:.

anyway i'd wait for the full chapter to gauge how strong hakai vegeta is to MUI.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Viz ran a DBS popularity poll. Here are the results...

1 - Vegeta
2 - Goku
3 - Gohan
4 - Goku Black
5 - Future Trunks
6 - Beerus
7 - Whis
8 - Android 17
9 - Frieza
10 - Krillin
11 - Granolah
12 - Moro
13 - Android 18
14 - Zamasu
15 - Chi-Chi
16 - Cabbe
17 - Bulma
18 - Oracle Fish
19 - Jaco
20 - Future Mai
21 - OG73
22 - Macki
23 - Elec
24 - Gas
25 - Oil

Lets be honest, Super Goku aint DBZ Goku. Its hard to like a character that is getting written like a bumbling idiot every arch. This is twice now Goku has gotten K/O’d in early fights? When has Goku ever done this before? The writer is writing goku into the ground.

Like when Vegeta says to Goku you havent mastered UI yet so fight regular... why the fukk does vegeta have to tell goku this? This big brother little brother dynamic isnt accurate at all.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets be honest, Super Goku aint DBZ Goku. Its hard to like a character that is getting written like a bumbling idiot every arch. This is twice now Goku has gotten K/O’d in early fights? When has Goku ever done this before? The writer is writing goku into the ground.

Like when Vegeta says to Goku you havent mastered UI yet so fight regular... why the fukk does vegeta have to tell goku this? This big brother little brother dynamic isnt accurate at all.
Goku is overconfident. He's been like that throughout super and whis even explained this to him.

Who's basically said Vegeta you can't fight to you full potential because of being too tense and Goku you lose because you are too relaxed and over confident

We see Vegeta applying that Info and Goku not so much

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Goku is overconfident. He's been like that throughout super and whis even explained this to him.

Who's basically said Vegeta you can't fight to you full potential because of being too tense and Goku you lose because you are too relaxed and over confident

We see Vegeta applying that Info and Goku not so much

What point are you trying to make bro? I just said DBZ Goku and Super Goku are two different characters, and that Goku is being written into the ground.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Viz ran a DBS popularity poll. Here are the results...

1 - Vegeta
2 - Goku
3 - Gohan
4 - Goku Black
5 - Future Trunks
6 - Beerus
7 - Whis
8 - Android 17
9 - Frieza
10 - Krillin
11 - Granolah
12 - Moro
13 - Android 18
14 - Zamasu
15 - Chi-Chi
16 - Cabbe
17 - Bulma
18 - Oracle Fish
19 - Jaco
20 - Future Mai
21 - OG73
22 - Macki
23 - Elec
24 - Gas
25 - Oil
Goku black was so cool - minus the pink/rose bullshyt

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
If Vegeta is giving Granola Bar the beats like that, then is GoD Vegeta > UI Goku? :jbhmm:

Hard to say since we never really got to see Granolah going toe to toe with MUI. It'll become more clear as the arc progresses. it's no question that Blue Vegeta is above Blue Goku. That's been the case for a long time now.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Vegeta ranked up right after Granolah wished to be the strongest in the universe at THAT time. Goku didn't really upgrade like that. he was still trying to do UI while in his lesser forms. Goku still a better fighter but by the wishing logic, he wasn't gonna beat Granolah.

at least that's how I'm seeing it. EDIT: I might be giving Toyo a bit too much credit there tho.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Goku black was so cool - minus the pink/rose bullshyt

nah, I’ll still say to this day Goku black was lazy.

It should’ve been a evil Goten, instant parallels to future trunks and how’s the sons are inverted. Also present day Goten & Trunks would’ve been relevant to Super’s story, instead of being Gotenks gags.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Vegeta ranked up right after Granolah wished to be the strongest in the universe at THAT time. Goku didn't really upgrade like that. he was still trying to do UI while in his lesser forms. Goku still a better fighter but by the wishing logic, he wasn't gonna beat Granolah.

at least that's how I'm seeing it. EDIT: I might be giving Toyo a bit too much credit there tho.

Stop using head cannon my dude. This is in your head, not facts.