• whatever SSJ2 form Trunks had,
  • SSG,
  • SSB,
  • SSB2 (Vegeta),
  • UI,
  • MUI,
  • GoD (looks like a partial version)
  • GoD (whenever Vegeta masters it)

And they're all canon. But it seems that they all pale in comparison to SSJ4. Which is :banderas:

Kaioken was a install

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Im more pissed off that SSB is completely obsolete now. Wtf.

black
Yellow
Red
Blue
White
Purple

green hair is def incoming

fully controlled SSB form Goku used to fight merged Zamasu in the Super manga still the wave. Loved that shyt.

main-qimg-9a1eda5a7a28176ec8576969c68f7b5a

ffe57d5cfd6516f523a3b7f408572cba.jpg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta had tapped into another form of SSJ2. (It was in the movie which introduced Beerus.) Which also rivalled and exceeded SSJ3.

Either way when SSJ4 is finally canon they are gonna have to move them to another plane of existence. Beerus and SSG Goku were slapboxing and almost the destroyed the universe. What's SSJ4 gonna do? Reset time? :damn:
Oh that was just ssj2 rage boost it wasnt a new form it was just all his rage released. I dont think ssj4 (as we know it) will become canon anyway. I think the U6 saiyans should have used that form and kept their tails instead of ssj forms to show a difference between those saiyans

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
didn’t Broly already have green hair?

Thats a shade of yellow called neon yellow.

What's crazy is that the forms we have are:
  • Kaioken,
  • SSJ,
  • SSJ2,
  • SSJ3,
  • whatever SSJ2 form Vegeta had,
  • whatever SSJ2 form Trunks had,
  • SSG,
  • SSB,
  • SSB2 (Vegeta),
  • UI,
  • MUI,
  • GoD (looks like a partial version)
  • GoD (whenever Vegeta masters it)

And they're all canon. But it seems that they all pale in comparison to SSJ4. Which is :banderas:

man we dont even know what this form is, but according to you this is a partial transformation. Gotta love the dbz community.

Dont forget ssj1 grade 2 grade 3 and grade 4.

Vegeta had normal ssj2 and trunks had mastered ssj2 which rivaled gokus ssj3

stop with this grade 1/2/3 nonsense
Ssj 1-2-3-SSG-SSB-SSB(V)-UIMUI-UI

KK isnt even a transformation, its a technique.

Vegeta had tapped into another form of SSJ2. (It was in the movie which introduced Beerus.) Which also rivalled and exceeded SSJ3.

Either way when SSJ4 is finally canon they are gonna have to move them to another plane of existence. Beerus and SSG Goku were slapboxing and almost the destroyed the universe. What's SSJ4 gonna do? Reset time? :damn:

That wasnt another form, that was vegeta raged boosted. Cmon man what do you be reading/watching? Are you a kid?

SSj4 & GT is not cannon and doesnt exist in the story. Stop with the ssj4 stuff its not cannon. How many times do nikkas gotta tell yall that GT isnt cannon?

Oh that was just ssj2 rage boost it wasnt a new form it was just all his rage released. I dont think ssj4 (as we know it) will become canon anyway. I think the U6 saiyans should have used that form and kept their tails instead of ssj forms to show a difference between those saiyans

Thank you.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That wasnt another form, that was vegeta raged boosted. Cmon man what do you be reading/watching? Are you a kid?

Be in an anime thread getting serious about what's a form or not, and ask if users are kids, brehs. :russ:

You be acting like you wrote DB or are an official gatekeeper. :mjlol:

I said what I said, breh. You can keep bytching about it or get over it. It ain't changing anything. :russ:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Oh that was just ssj2 rage boost it wasnt a new form it was just all his rage released.
Eh. Tomayto, tomaato.

I dont think ssj4 (as we know it) will become canon anyway.

I think it will. If they went out of their way to make Broly canon, I doubt that they'll leave that stone unturned. It may not manifest the same way, but I think the design will be very similar.

I think the U6 saiyans should have used that form and kept their tails instead of ssj forms to show a difference between those saiyans

I thought the same thing. If there was any saiyans that was gonna do that, it would be them. It's also weird they didn't have that form that Broly had when he tapped into his oozaru mode.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They'll eventually have to if we're gonna get to the End Of Z.

Right now they should be like 13 and 14 respectively. They can work around that because they're Saiyans, and Saiyans age slower :manny:

Yea but remember when Goku got his growth in DB dude looked grown af and he was like 15 in the torunament

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yea but remember when Goku got his growth in DB dude looked grown af and he was like 15 in the torunament
No, Goku was 18/19 when he grew up. During the Budokai Tenkaichi tournament where he lost to Tien, he was 15/16. And be still looked like a kid

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
No, Goku was 18/19 when he grew up. During the Budokai Tenkaichi tournament where he lost to Tien, he was 15/16. And be still looked like a kid

I thought he was 16 when he fought piccolo and like 21 when gohan was born, hes what like 45 now right? Either way good to know

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I thought he was 16 when he fought piccolo and like 21 when gohan was born, hes what like 45 now right? Either way good to know
He was 12 turning 13 at the Tenkaichi Budokai where he fought Jackie Chun. After the 3 year time skip, he was 15/16. Then another 3 years and he's 19 when he beat Piccolo Jr.

He'd be 45, but to count his actual age you'd have to take into account the years he died plus the time he spent in the time chamber. I don't feel like doing all the math right now lol

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
He was 12 turning 13 at the Tenkaichi Budokai where he fought Jackie Chun. After the 3 year time skip, he was 15/16. Then another 3 years and he's 19 when he beat Piccolo Jr.

He'd be 45, but to count his actual age you'd have to take into account the years he died plus the time he spent in the time chamber. I don't feel like doing all the math right now lol

He's probably 64 and 3/8 years old.