Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Vegeta had normal ssj2 and trunks had mastered ssj2 which rivaled gokus ssj3

Vegeta had tapped into another form of SSJ2. (It was in the movie which introduced Beerus.) Which also rivalled and exceeded SSJ3.

Either way when SSJ4 is finally canon they are gonna have to move them to another plane of existence. Beerus and SSG Goku were slapboxing and almost the destroyed the universe. What's SSJ4 gonna do? Reset time? :damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
uub/Caaba/trunks gonna be powerful as shyt:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
their mentors is a fukking angel in training:mjlol:
and a nikka who has tap into a God of destruction form:mjlol::deadrose:
Well we know this dude has god ki already :merchant:Caaba:jbhmm:I really hope they develop these side characters more man and I want to see the Uni 6 Sayains:feedme:We Know Cabba, Caulifa, and Kale have serious fighting potential :merchant:Trunks?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Unless they get a nice age gap and renewed focus on training it may be over for them:francis:The writing team doesn't seem interested in advancing him and Goten:mjcry:They are sons of the most powerful warriors in Uni 7 they need to unfukkwittable:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Well we know this dude has god ki already :merchant:Caaba:jbhmm:I really hope they develop these side characters more man and I want to see the Uni 6 Sayains:feedme:We Know Cabba, Caulifa, and Kale have serious fighting potential :merchant:Trunks?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Unless they get a nice age gap and renewed focus on training it may be over for them:francis:The writing team doesn't seem interested in advancing him and Goten:mjcry:They are sons of the most powerful warriors in Uni 7 they need to unfukkwittable:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Broly and Kale need to get those veggies poppin. Bring back the dynasty. :ohlawd:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So what color is Vegeta'a hair and eyes now? :jbhmm:
Purple I'd imagine or maybe his hair has like purple highlights but his eyes are purple like Gokus turn silver. :jbhmm:I really want to see how all this looks animated :whoo:

Broly and Kale need to get those veggies poppin. Bring back the dynasty. :ohlawd:
:dead::dead::dead:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If Broly as a LSSJ was more powerful than SSB, then would him transforming into any of the other higher forms (SSG, SSB, etc) cause part or all the universe to wiped out? He's not known for power/energy control.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
And they're all canon. But it seems that they all pale in comparison to SSJ4. Which is :banderas:

That's because they all do, greatest transformation since SSJ3, Namek SSJ is above that. The form actually makes sense unlike the rest that came after and doesn't feel like a blatant attempt to sell merch every quarter.

The look, temperament, voice is all what you'd picture the legendary super saiyan looking like. That quick view of Yamoshi in Super looked like SSJ4, so yeah I'd say it's still in play.

And if/when we get to it, it should be the last form of the series imo. I know the canon's just ridiculous fanfare now but there can't be another form above the mastered great ape, you cut into the significance of the ape transformation then. Then again, saiyan's just have to feel a tingling sensation in their back now and they've transformed, so hey.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen that.

Original-Super-Saiyan-God1.png

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The look, temperament, voice is all what you'd picture the legendary super saiyan looking like.

Broly should be the closest to going SSJ4 since he can tap in his Oozaru form without transforming (there's a hairstyle change but that's it).