Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
We love jeets cuz hes a pitbull :mjgrin:

All this time I never thought about it but he really only is happy when he gets to fukk shyt up with no bullshyt "save the planet" strings attached

When gokus around hes always fighting with the :hhh: face, but in the:

Frieza saga
Cell fight/Final flash
Majin fight vs kakarot episode
Dogwalking Goku Black
TOP vs Toppo and Jiren
And the broly movie when he went up 1st

And now this moment.... hes always on :gladbron::steviej::mjlit: mode

mans only happy when he cuts loose solo :damn:

Happy vegeta is :demonic:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
We gotta enjoy the ride until the inevitable happens :mjcry:

He not losing. If Granolah defeated MUI then he'll defeat Hakkai form too. :mjcry:

I think most likely Vegeta will have the clear upper hand until his form runs out, then Goku will have to jump back in and they'll fight him together or fuse into Gogeta.

They did say this was a fan service arc, so maybe he gets a clean win this time :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think most likely Vegeta will have the clear upper hand until his form runs out, then Goku will have to jump back in and they'll fight him together or fuse into Gogeta.

They did say this was a fan service arc, so maybe he gets a clean win this time :manny:
I think the Heaters will finally make their move shifting the focus back on them as the antagonists. Granola still doesn't believe the duo is not with Frieza. Speaking of that crazy tyrant he's still out there:jbhmm:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

I don't think we see Gogeta in this arc. Just a hunch.

I think the form will run out and then The Heaters will be get back into the mix. Good chance they use the Dragon Balls. Maybe to make Gas stronger. Also not ruling out OG 73, I still think he plays a role in this arc somehow

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine how strong Gogeta is now...

Gogeta now has Mastered MUI and God of Destrcution Hakai abilities...

brehs :wow:

the next time they bring him out... we better see all of that.

Then even Lord Beerus would be :merchant: and pull out his strongest techniques against him.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Vegeta had tapped into another form of SSJ2. (It was in the movie which introduced Beerus.) Which also rivalled and exceeded SSJ3.
That wasn’t a special form. That was just his full ssj2 rage boosted. It was already stated that ssj3 is inferior now to Trunks and Vegetas mastered ssj2.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Caught up a bit did they hint at this form in a chapter prior to 72?
With Goku learning more of UI with Whis and Beerus saying fukk that Vegeta I'm training you in Hakai. That was pretty much the hint that he'd develop something with it. We were shown he'd eventually learn how to use hakai in small energy shots at first but slowly got stronger with it. It was only a matter of time :banderas:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
40.jpg

"No Planet to protect. No People to save. Just me immersed in battle. My happy place..."

This has to be one of the most iconic panels in DBS. I got chills when I read that. It's amazing how much development Vegeta has gotten recently.

This just feels very different from the usual over cocky Vegeta moments before he gets humbled. This Vegeta is cocky but his dialogue is very humbled throughout this chapter.

He's giving my Kenpachi vibes from Bleach which is one of my favorite anime characters.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
40.jpg

"No Planet to protect. No People to save. Just me immersed in battle. My happy place..."

This has to be one of the most iconic panels in DBS. I got chills when I read that. It's amazing how much development Vegeta has gotten recently.

This just feels very different from the usual over cocky Vegeta moments before he gets humbled. This Vegeta is cocky but his dialogue is very humbled throughout this chapter.

He's giving my Kenpachi vibes from Bleach which is one of my favorite anime characters.
shyt was really historic. I damn near cried.

I felt that line. :wow:

fukk it im making it my avy

Last edited: