Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I'm curious on the correlation that this has with SSJ3. Does it also offer a massive power boost with a heavy Ki drain? Is it a sort of "Omen" equivalent like when Goku first activated Ultra Instinct? If so, what if the "Mastered" version of this form is something that's akin to SSJ4 finally making it canon? :ohhh:

Daps
I'm curious if this is gonna low-key set up Baby in the future. Super Baby 2 always had the SS3 no eyebrows look even tho Vegeta never actually goes SS3 in Z or GT.
o1608230128999899.png

This form is basically that without the "possessed" features and Vegeta's hair spiked back normally instead of forward. It's funny cause Granolah is basically a glorified tuffle himself, just "canon" and created by Toriyama. Super been borrowing quite a bit from GT ever since the Broly movie. :pachaha:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Vegeta got his own SSJ3 type form :gladbron:

20210717-115217.jpg

:whew:

Pretty sure this is his god of destruction transformation like how Toppo physically changed:ohhh:Except obviously Vegeta will be far stronger than Toppo. He may very well be more powerful than Goku who is still on the low end of his UI training:ohhh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm curious on the correlation that this has with SSJ3. Does it also offer a massive power boost with a heavy Ki drain? Is it a sort of "Omen" equivalent like when Goku first activated Ultra Instinct? If so, what if the "Mastered" version of this form is something that's akin to SSJ4 finally making it canon? :ohhh:

I'm curious if this is gonna low-key set up Baby in the future. Super Baby 2 always had the SS3 no eyebrows look even tho Vegeta never actually goes SS3 in Z or GT.
o1608230128999899.png

This form is basically that without the "possessed" features and Vegeta's hair spiked back normally instead of forward. It's funny cause Granolah is basically a glorified tuffle himself, just "canon" and created by Toriyama. Super been borrowing quite a bit from GT ever since the Broly movie. :pachaha:

Wait, does Beerus have a GoD transformation himself?

I dont know why you guys like saying stupid shyt instead of just letting the chapters play out.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:wow: he may get bodied but

like Goku in the moro arc Vegeta might be in this new form that isn't even mastered yet or even second nature in all forms like how Whis wants Goku to use UI

Vegeta just opened up more layers with this one. Goku still my fave but Vegeta stans MIIIIIIIIIIIGHT have got themselves one with this.