Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I understnd that but why is that a problem. Why does Whis care?

As of right now Granolas beef is with Freiza. I dont understand how a strong person in the galaxy can be a "problem" especially if he doesn't pose any inherent threat to goku, vegeta, earth or the galaxy.
It was the Sayains that killed his people including Gokus father. He hates them as much as he does Frieza.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was the Sayains that killed his people including Gokus father. He hates them as much as he does Frieza.
They were enslaved by Frieza. And Goku and Vegeta had nothing to do with it. Almost all the Saiyans are dead because of Frieza. An easy talk no jutsu would squash this beef in a matter of minutes.

Making this an actual plot point is lazy and overused.

Goku and Vegeta have saved the galaxy multiple times. I dont see how they can make enemies with anyone who isn't just inherently evil at this point and Granola doesn't come across that way so for me they're gonna have to try harder to convince me that Granola is the "bad" guy.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They were enslaved by Frieza. And Goku and Vegeta had nothing to do with it. Almost all the Saiyans are dead because of Frieza. An easy talk no jutsu would squash this beef in a matter of minutes.

Making this an actual plot point is lazy and overused.

Goku and Vegeta have saved the galaxy multiple times. I dont see how they can make enemies with anyone who isn't just inherently evil at this point and Granola doesn't come across that way so for me they're gonna have to try harder to convince me that Granola is the "bad" guy.
Bruh he literally traded his life for power and revenge he clearly gives no fukks about good or evil:yeshrug:Man was asked and he said"3 years left:birdman::ufdup:" He's mentally at a point past reasoning :yeshrug:We also don't know how else farther Granolas willing to go. He could very well be spiraling even lower morally before this is all over which is what Whis could be worried about :manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Bruh he literally traded his life for power and revenge he clearly gives no fukks about good or evil:yeshrug:Man was asked and he said"3 years left:birdman::ufdup:" He's mentally at a point past reasoning :yeshrug:We also don't know how else farther Granolas willing to go. He could very well be spiraling even lower morally before this is all over which is what Whis could be worried about :manny:

Never forget Jiren was a paragon of Justice, Gray Captain Planet until he started catching that work. Then he tried to murder bystanders :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
merus coming back to life was pointless..took away how goku felt when he fought moro
vegeta tech was used and wasted in the same damn chapter
Goku giving moro a bean when he knows moro has killed millions
the shyt dialogue between Vegeta and Moro
piggy back on Goku... the shyt dialogue between Goku and Moro
Moro arc started great.............but Torotoro drop the ball at the 1yard line before scoring a touchdown to win the super bowl
After the Goku Susanoo I'm not sure what to expect this time around. :jbhmm:

That wasn't a good ending.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Goku gave Moro a senzu bean to flex on him and prove that his shiesty ways were pointless because he didn't stand a chance. The problem is that fakkits like Geekdom kept blowing up it up for a full 2 weeks so by the time the chapter actually dropped nobody paid attention to what was actually happening. And Vegeta's techniques literally allowed Goku to win :mjlol:
Merus was the reason goku won but bad writing ruined the ending:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
The ending should of been merus breaks the seal on his head and goku taps in mui and finish moro.... instead we got nonsense :hhh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Manipulative behind the scenes types of villains never last long in DB, they always end up dead or embarrassed before the conclusion of an arc. This franchise just isn't built for that. So the Heeters better have some actual power to back up their scheming, outside Gas, or else we'll be seeing them get snuffed sooner rather than later.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Manipulative behind the scenes types of villains never last long in DB, they always end up dead or embarrassed before the conclusion of an arc. This franchise just isn't built for that. So the Heeters better have some actual power to back up their scheming, outside Gas, or else we'll be seeing them get snuffed sooner rather than later.

Minions be getting snuffed out in less than 5 minutes, but these cats still want to sleep on Goku and Vegeta :deadmanny:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think toriyamma is waiting till the time skip to give us the Planet Salad arc that’s everyone been asking for:francis::francis:
In my opinion I think it should be a vegeta solo side arc while goku trains uub:yeshrug::yeshrug: but toriyamma is about the money so the money move is make that arc a major one:francis: