Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was a good chapter, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Things always start out well and then take a nosedive. I hope the revelation about Namekians being from another universe has some implications on Piccolo and his future though. He needs to be made relevant again.

Vegeta really is a different person now. And I'm loving it. I liked how he referred to all the destruction caused by his people as "sins." Beerus trying to unburden him by revealing he gave the order to destroy the saiyans was a good touch as well.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I think he would have but the Namek reminded him that basically would it be right if he brought his people back while them little aliens have occupied the planet?

That logic doesn't hold up when the death of your race is still your driving force & you decide not to because it would inconvenience the new tenants of your home planet.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Good chapter.. couple things:

1. So did they retcon the number of Dragon Balls you need to make a wish? So all of a sudden it’s up to the maker of the balls to determine how many balls come in a set?:pachaha:

2. I don’t understand Beerus’ power? Why is Vegeta and Goku so amazed with a simple KI blast? That was a terrible illustration of Beerus’ power.

3. Goku and Vegeta are still miles apart from Beerus. Beerus still being able to toy with a powered up Vegeta without powering up himself is crazy. Like I said before, the author has room to make Beerus as strong or weak as he wants.

4.Does Gronolah’s wish makes him stronger than Beerus and Whis? Or is it limited to Mortals?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

1. So did they retcon the number of Dragon Balls you need to make a wish? So all of a sudden it’s up to the maker of the balls to determine how many balls come in a set?:pachaha:

2. I don’t understand Beerus’ power? Why is Vegeta and Goku so amazed with a simple KI blast? That was a terrible illustration of Beerus’ power.

3. Goku and Vegeta are still miles apart from Beerus. Beerus still being able to toy with a powered up Vegeta without powering up himself is crazy. Like I said before, the author has room to make Beerus as strong or weak as he wants.

4.Does Gronolah’s wish makes him stronger than Beerus and Whis? Or is it limited to Mortals?
From my understanding it’s up to the maker

and that’s an interesting question it’s probably how he worded it so it doesn’t seem like power since a dragon can’t exceed it’s maker’s power

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That logic doesn't hold up when the death of your race is still your driving force & you decide not to because it would inconvenience the new tenants of your home planet.
True...True if that is the case depending how big the planet is they could just move to another zone or wish that everyone comes back to life in a new planet similar to Cereal though issue is the wish limit that can be granted with this cereal dragon.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Tori Yams the storytelling God

Vegeta learns Hakai to compete with UI, a technique that even gods haven’t attained :blessed:

Introducing more dragon balls and new dragons :ohhh:

Namekians go from demons to aliens to slugs to otherworldly, the glow up :wow:

Granola bypassing all that training faster than U6 sayia jins and he got the spirit gun too:whoo:

The layers to Tori Yams writing, storytelling at its finest. :banderas:
This and the last arc are 100% Toyotaro with Toriyama just giving a little input. Unlike previous arcs where it was just Toyo putting his spin on Toriyama's outline.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

As Beerus should be to me Goku and Vegeta should never reach a deity type of power status. They are still beings that age and die eventually.

I think Granola bars wish is only for mortals too since God's aren't allowed to fight. How crazy strong will he be now:ohhh:Can he throw fades with Frieza:ohhh:There's really a lot of lore being set up now and there's no way Piccolo doesn't get involved in this saga:whoo:Vegeta continues to grow as a character and even Beerus is finally getting some development :myman: