Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Granola finally making the wish everyone has tried to make for the past 30 years. :mjlol:

Here's the thing, he asked to be the strongest fighter in the universe. That doesn't include any other universe. Jiren coming back. :sas2:
I imagine the dragon won't be able to grant it though. That puny ass thing was more like the Eternal Lizard :mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i fear the writing is gonna take a nose dive yet again in this arc:scust:
how is hakai energy gonna put you at the level or beyond UI:hhh::hhh:
whis is stronger than beerus
angels are above the G.O.D:gucci:
they gonna pull something out the rabbit ass:camby:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Beerus finally telling Vegeta he green-lit Planet Vegeta was unexpected.
Looks like he's trying to get Vegeta to get out of his own way, something we thought Goku did numerous times. Maybe this time it will stick.

Dollar General Dragon Balls coming in Clutch?

Namekians coming from another plain of existence?

All I really care about is the development of Vegeta.

Before creation comes destruction :ohlawd:
The Gawd Beerus putting Vegeta on game at the end though :wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I imagine the dragon won't be able to grant it though. That puny ass thing was more like the Eternal Lizard :mjlol:

Looks like it. Guess this story arc is about being blinded on revenge and being trapped in the past, and how that holds back tapping into your full potential for both Vegeta and Granola.

Shocked that Beerus just told Vegeta about that; wiping out the Saiyan race was his command. Even more shocked that before that "fight", Vegeta kinda accepted that all the sins of the Saiyan race were going to lead them to their demise, one way or the other.

Guess Lord Beerus is preparing him for something. As if...something is going to happen to Beerus, and he knows it. :jbhmm: