Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As Beerus should be to me Goku and Vegeta should never reach a deity type of power status. They are still beings that age and die eventually.

I think Granola bars wish is only for mortals too since God's aren't allowed to fight. How crazy strong will he be now:ohhh:Can he throw fades with Frieza:ohhh:There's really a lot of lore being set up now and there's no way Piccolo doesn't get involved in this saga:whoo:Vegeta continues to grow as a character and even Beerus is finally getting some development :myman:
Piccolo is never going to be top tier again :mjlol: :mjcry:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tori Yams the storytelling God

Vegeta learns Hakai to compete with UI, a technique that even gods haven’t attained :blessed:

Introducing more dragon balls and new dragons :ohhh:

Namekians go from demons to aliens to slugs to otherworldly, the glow up :wow:

Granola bypassing all that training faster than U6 sayia jins and he got the spirit gun too:whoo:

The layers to Tori Yams writing, storytelling at its finest. :banderas:

How does your brain work my nikka? Where in the chapter did Beerus say he was going to teach Vegeta Hakaii specifically??

Why do you guys read things and put your own head cannon on them? Why do you guys do this dumb shyt?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So everyone has seen the plothole of Granola not bringing back his people but making himself the strongest warrior. Which is fine.

But the other plothole is. If the Namekians come from another universe/realm, they have the Dragon Balls, and they KNOW this, then why hasn't any of the Namekians wished all their people back to their home realm?

That has to better than worrying about genocide every time there's a new arc in Dragon Ball.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
How does your brain work my nikka? Where in the chapter did Beerus say he was going to teach Vegeta Hakaii specifically??

Why do you guys read things and put your own head cannon on them? Why do you guys do this dumb shyt?

Damn breh do you hate this series so much that sarcasm goes completely over your head. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You got me.

Bro you stay on my meat in this thread. Jesus. Just don’t post head cannon and we good.

We already been through this, don't quote me when you off your meds. Always coming at somebody like a rabid pitbull when they say something you don't like. :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So everyone has seen the plothole of Granola not bringing back his people but making himself the strongest warrior. Which is fine.

But the other plothole is. If the Namekians come from another universe/realm, they have the Dragon Balls, and they KNOW this, then why hasn't any of the Namekians wished all their people back to their home realm?

That has to better than worrying about genocide every time there's a new arc in Dragon Ball.
Every unanswered question isn't a "plot hole," man :mjlol:

Online discourse on nerd shyt is such a trainwreck :snoop:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
FB-IMG-1613855124074.jpg

:lolbron:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:dead: these fools acting like they can't blow up planets they damn selves, dat shyt not special. saiyan saga vegeta could do it, hell i'd argue even nappa and raditz could too. piccolo destroyed the moon when training gohan.

anyway vegeta will continue to be the best written character in this manga and its not even close. if hakai gives vegeta an ascended wraith form (ssj4) then i'd. be happy.

Oatmeal is either granolah's cybernetic eye as a a.i or a alfred ass dude. interested to see him interact with the saiyans and freeza.

yall think we ever gonna see Broly again?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It is when everytime we see a Namekian they're on the verge of annihilation. :mjlol:

Complain about a trainwreck and be the conductor, brehs. :russ:
With all of the rules and other red tape in place don't you think there's probably something preventing them from doing just that?

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
So if the Namekians came from another universe what does that mean for Universe 6 Namekians? Did they come from another universe as well? The same universe?

Those dollar store dragon balls probably like some monkey paw shyt. Wish for something and watch it backfire down the line.
And Granola not wishing his people back isn't a plot hole. The guy wants revenge. Bun all that bring my people back shyt. :stopitslime: