Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Please stop disrespecting the GOAT Cell :ufdup:. He stole everybody style and told em do something about it :wow:

Eliminated entire cities on some creep shyt and pulled up to terrorize the set in between like :mjlit:

Mr. Super Perfect killed Goku and Trunks on live TV before telling their family members to "go dig em up bet they cant say shyt :umad:"

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Please stop disrespecting the GOAT Cell :ufdup:. He stole everybody style and told em do something about it :wow:
Imagine being the GOAT when your whole style is taken from everyone else :mjlol:

He's a walking greatest hits album, with everybody's moves duct tapes together :russ:

Cell the DBZ version of The Game, straight up jacking everybody's flow :laff:

Nothing about this nikka is original, once you get past the fact that he has everyone else's moves and personalities, you realize he's an incredibly shallow character underneath :scust:

I don't ever wanna see Cell ever again :camby:

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zeno out chea raping beerus and the supreme kai got him crying like a bytch lmfaooo toto on some cuck shyt

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Imagine being the GOAT when your whole style is taken from everyone else :mjlol:

He's a walking greatest hits album, with everybody's moves duct tapes together :russ:

Nothing about this nikka is original, once you get past the fact that he has everyone else's moves and personalities, you realize he's an incredibly shallow character underneath :scust:

I hope you not a frieza fan :mjpls:

Cell was the Travis Scott of the dbz world, borrowed enough from everybody and had greater success :bryan:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA

Eliminated entire cities on some creep shyt and pulled up to terrorize the set in between like :mjlit:

Mr. Super Perfect killed Goku and Trunks on live TV before telling their family members to "go dig em up bet they cant say shyt :umad:"

I hope you not a frieza fan :mjpls:

Cell was the Travis Scott of the dbz world, borrowed enough from everybody and had greater success :bryan:

:popcorn:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Merus was brought back. Grand Priest resurrected him without the powers of an Angel, so now he's a regular mortal.

:jbhmm: What the fukk is Granola that he's taking out 10 73s w/ ease :patrice:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand why Goku ia being blamed for Merus's death

Its not Goku's fault Moro escaped prison

And its its dumb to be mad at Goku that he couldn't master a power in time that not even Beerus has mastered yet

So what exactly is Goku at fault besides prolonging the battle after giving him a senzu bean