Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
grand priest made a mistake bringing merus back to life......it was more epic when he sacrifice himself to help goku/teach him:snoop::snoop:
reminds me when vegeta murk himself against Buu and it did nothing:what::what::what:
this was just a cheap way for toro explain to where merus came from... backstory etccc

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I re-read the whole arc. It's much better when yu read it all in one sitting instead of following from month to month and weary of Toyo fukking things up...just about everything in this arc makes sense and is actually connected well. Goku's whole senzu bean shyt...it was obvious he already knew Moro was gonna go back on his word and attack him, he just wanted to make a point. It's the philosophy he broke down to Merus - if he lets them go, even if they keep doing bad shyt, he'll just beat them up again. Goku's self-assured. He let Moro heal so he could flex on him, kick him some game, and knock him down again

But yeah, it's a good arc, I just wish there was more to Moro.

Y'all ain't gonna hear it tho cuz too many of y'all are Vegeta stans :lolbron: But Vegeta's power wound up being a critical part in helping them in the end. It was literally impossible for them to win without his training. Arc was all about Vegeta atoning for his past deeds and expanding beyond brute force... and Goku mastering Ultra Instinct/learning to fight for more righteous reasons...so it accomplished what it needed.

They also foreshadowed Uub HELLA early. It's actually obvious.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Also, y'all would do yourself a favor by just reading the shyt instead of peeping spoilers first...half the time the spoilers poorly convey what actually happens and creates this firestorm of negativity that taints the way you end up reading shyt.

Like the whole giant Goku thing...shyt was clearly just some symbolic shyt, but the spoilers described it literally and had everyone like :dahell:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I dont understand why Goku ia being blamed for Merus's death

Its not Goku's fault Moro escaped prison

And its its dumb to be mad at Goku that he couldn't master a power in time that not even Beerus has mastered yet

So what exactly is Goku at fault besides prolonging the battle after giving him a senzu bean
The more obvious question is if beerus knew his neck was on the line with merus involvement, then why didn't he step in to help?

:patrice:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell: you good my boy?

You don't remember the tournament of power and there was something whis mentioned about the angels and the story of the villan who killed jirren's family in his dimension... it was a strangely strong being but they never elaborated who did it and how jirren had to be so damned strong just to fight it. it was just speculation since whis is an angel, zen oh sama is god and meerus is ???? :usure:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You don't remember the tournament of power and there was something whis mentioned about the angels and the story of the villan who killed jirren's family in his dimension... it was a strangely strong being but they never elaborated who did it and how jirren had to be so damned strong just to fight it. it was just speculation since whis is an angel, zen oh sama is god and meerus is ???? :usure:

no Meerus wasn’t a demon he was a angel in training