Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
45c0im7zow061.png

He isn’t anywhere near Beerus either.. Beerus stated he wouldve ended planet Moro quickly, whereas Goku still struggled and needed help.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I hope the writers pay attention to social media cuz everyone and they momma is asking for a time skip:francis::francis::francis:
Without a time skip theirs no consequence cuz we know the ending of Z everyone is alive and well:francis:

Nope,

We now have close to Mastered UI, Broly, subplot of Angels, and the 4 universes not included in ToP.

There’s no way a time skip is happening. Just enjoy the fukked story telling and a new Goku form that will come to FighterZ

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
A theory going around is that there is another angel counter to Meerus but instead he holds a bias for villains. That he was the one to helped Moro escaped in the first place

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I hope the writers pay attention to social media cuz everyone and they momma is asking for a time skip:francis::francis::francis:
Without a time skip theirs no consequence cuz we know the ending of Z everyone is alive and well:francis:

While i'm with u just for the plot to make some type of sense. Like someone else said we now have Mastered UI/Canon Broly/And multiple universes. There's no time skip to be had. Just got to enjoy the fukkery!