Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the one thing i don't like is them treating the kids like kids. you send them away because it's "too dangerous", but it's okay for weak ass dudes like Gohan, roshi, tien, etc. to stay?

yeah it really makes 0 sense. just screwing the plot up. ssj3 gotenks should be able to one shot ginyu and give frieza a good fight until he goes to his final form

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
the one thing i don't like is them treating the kids like kids. you send them away because it's "too dangerous", but it's okay for weak ass dudes like Gohan, roshi, tien, etc. to stay?

Didn't Goku use trunks and goten for Majin Buu, but now it's too dangerous. :skip:

DBS manga is awesome, the show has horrible writing. :scust:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Didn't Goku use trunks and goten for Majin Buu, but now it's too dangerous. :skip:

DBS manga is awesome, the show has horrible writing. :scust:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Hopefully the fights pick up but we'll see

Doubt it breh,:yeshrug: Toei is just cashing in on nostalgia at this point. You don't need good fight scenes or character development as long as we get new transformation.

SUPAA SAIYAJIN GODDO SUPAA SAIYAJIN REBURU 2!!!! Calling it now for the next arc. :troll:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yall have a point with the kids, on one hand, im sure goku can sense that frieza is way outta ssj3 gotenks league (and he'd prolly defuse before the fight even got heated frfr)

but on the other hand, gotenks coulda made light work of pretty much every one not named freeza.

Matter fack, gotenks should've fought ginyu, only to defuse before killing him, then get tortured by frieza :wow:

have gohan get mad, and rage ssj2 and give frieza a spar before the realy heros got there.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that the story is moving along but the animation is pretty ass cheeks brehs, the old style lent more to the intensity of the fights and what not; I hope when it gets to around the climax they put more into it.

And honestly... the way villains pop up in this show randomly you can't tell me.. there's not 1 human guy on the entire planet that hasn't figured out a way to fukk some saiyans up :wow:, shyt Tien could have been that guy. In Dragonball, it looked he was gonna be the next one to get the mic but then Saiyan Saga just straight up shyt on everybody :mjlol:

Need some dam variety :mjcry:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Toei Animation's crack down on sub sites is really hurting the quality. We're stuck with crappy fan subs now.

I can't believe how much better the animation for One Man Punch is compared to this show.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lmao i knew it was a good idea to not continue to watch this filth after 3 episodes i had to dip, the artwork/animation was ass (typical toei :scust:) the whole plot speed and interactions/concepts are so outta wack. piccolo struggling against a ginyu lvl opponent :dead: