Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Buu vs Big Purple
Piccolo vs Lil Saiyan (I'll call him Tato to keep up with vegetable Saiyan name)
Vegeta vs Froze
Goku vs Yellow Bear
Lil Red vs The Robot

We should have a guessing game for the saiyans name.. I was thinking Brussel, Brissel or Brassel for Brussel sprout. :mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Gotta somewhat agree with whoever this is trash my main concern is that this anime doesn't know if it wants to be OG Dragon Ball or DBZ.:ld: Fight scenes are dull, go back and look at the old fight scenes, Freeza had his own style that used his tail. They were dynamic and had great use of colors. This is just bland and repetitive. :francis:

Don't even get me started on humans and other species just getting sent to the power level bushes. :mindblown:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Gotta somewhat agree with whoever this is trash my main concern is that this anime doesn't know if it wants to be OG Dragon Ball or DBZ.:ld: Fight scenes are dull, go back and look at the old fight scenes, Freeza had his own style that used his tail. They were dynamic and had great use of colors. This is just bland and repetitive. :francis:

Don't even get me started on humans and other species just getting sent to the power level bushes. :mindblown:
Hopefully the fights pick up but we'll see