Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man I hope they didn't just throw Piccolo in there without some kind of extensive training. Piccolo use to be so bad ass.. nikka was the stronger than Goku and vegeta at one point. :wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn Kai completely removed the development of Piccolo and Krillin's death

And this Super Saiyan build up ain't even lasting 20 minutes, what kind of fukkery is this? :what:

Damn I'm way too used to DBZ and I know Kai removed most of the filler but this shyt feels way too rushed

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Damn Kai completely removed the development of Piccolo and Krillin's death

And this Super Saiyan build up ain't even lasting 20 minutes, what kind of fukkery is this? :what:

Damn I'm way too used to DBZ and I know Kai removed most of the filler but this shyt feels way too rushed

They should of just started from stratch and actually just re-did the series, like Hunter X Hunter did. Instead they removed most of the series and just gave it a new name :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They should of just started from stratch and actually just re-did the series, like Hunter X Hunter did. Instead they removed most of the series and just gave it a new name :russ:
It's not horrible as it does remove some of the unnecessary filler but there was a lot of good tension that was gained by the long ass kill scenes

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why everyone mad for? :wtf:

I really had high hopes for this series, I gave it chance after chance every Saturday faithfully but It's time to face to the grim reality, Super is garbage. It's bad all around and I have nothing to say good about it anymore.

This dude nails the latest episode

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Why everyone mad for? :wtf:
it make bleach look like berserk , it make naruto look like one piece

it make GT a classic timeless anime

power levels don't make sense . the ssj shyt dont make sense any more. they have blue hair. its mj bad ....power ranger super megaforce bad

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I really had high hopes for this series, I gave it chance after chance every Saturday faithfully but It's time to face to the grim reality, Super is garbage. It's bad all around and I have nothing to say good about it anymore.

This dude nails the latest episode

nikka shut up they havent even covered any new material yet.. we all know what the outcome would be with the beerus/frieza saga's and theyre rushing through it rightfully so.. the only trash is the animation

january 24th and beyond u can have your opinion, until then be quiet:youngsabo:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he probably will

honestly Piccolo gotta have the easiest powerboosts out of all the characters.

this nikka can just find 2 or 3 warrior type Namekians and he can be stronger than Goku and Vegeta.

lol no he can't besides nail the average namekian PL was less then 5000.

fusing with those weaklings won't close any gap to goku or vegeta