Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing this movie made me realize is that no matter how much I hate Frieza, that dude is smart. Destroying the Saiyans was probably the smartest thing he could've done and I can't really fault him for it.

In DBS series according to Frieza that Beerus was the one ordered Frieza to destroy Planet "Vegeta".

I do wish they found a way to keep the whole "Beerus ordered freeza to destroy Planet vegeta" bit.
It had so much potential to be its own arc.

Daps
Reppin
London
:patrice:So way back when I found out about mutants in the Dragonball universe I came to the conclusion that Gohan must be a Saiyan mutant. Like Broly he had a power level that fluctuated wildly from young and when pushed emotionally was able to keep growing stronger but because he was half human he totally lacked that innate fighting spirit that all true saiyans had wasn't able to fully let go, I always thought that it was odd that his SSJ2 transformation looked so drastically different to his SSJ. Future Trunks probably a mutant too with the Super Saiyan Rage transformation.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In DBS series according to Frieza that Beerus was the one ordered Frieza to destroy Planet "Vegeta".

I do wish they found a way to keep the whole "Beerus ordered freeza to destroy Planet vegeta" bit.
It had so much potential to be its own arc.

It can tie into a "vegeta turns into destroyer god" subplot too...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Jiren and Ultra Instinct were terrible additions. :dead:

A nikka they had to rewrite mid-arc due to how impossibly overpowered he originally was.

And a move that guarantees Goku will never visit the afterlife again.

:trash:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The first thing out of Vegeta's mouth after hearing his planet and all the rest of the Saiyans were destroyed is "Damn, now I'll never get to be King." No sorrow or remorse for his own flesh and blood.:mjlol:

Makes me wish they would bring Cell back just to clown his ass for being the Prince of Nothing.

One thing this movie made me realize is that no matter how much I hate Frieza, that dude is smart. Destroying the Saiyans was probably the smartest thing he could've done and I can't really fault him for it.

Keep wishing, salt encrusted ass nikka. :EtherBurn:

Vegeta is unanimously viewed as the most developed character in the series for a reason.

:FlabbyUMad:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep wishing, salt encrusted ass nikka. :EtherBurn:

Vegeta is unanimously viewed as the most developed character in the series for a reason.

:FlabbyUMad:

Just saying for someone who has so much "Saiyan Pride" he never seemed to give a shyt about Saiyans in general.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just saying for someone who has so much "Saiyan Pride" he never seemed to give a shyt about Saiyans in general.

If you grew up in a "rough" or "urban" area (I think that's the correct terminology they use for nikkas living in the hood these days), you knew twentyeleven brehs just like him. Family members getting caught up in the streets, locked up/OD/jail and after a while you develop an outer shell.

That shyt is scar tissue that you show to anyone on the outside. When you running with wolves ain't nobody showing weakness, not if you don't want to be food. Vegeta took his Father, Planet, People, & Inheritance being turned to ash in stride and it turned to fuel.

Unfortunately for everyone else, it also became his standard; survival of the fittest to the utmost. Just ask Nappa and Raditz. :MauryORly: